Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for 14 consistent neighbors to trade with

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03wqf8zk
Username
SMS + item(s)
Hello all,

Like the title says, I am looking for about 14 trading partners who are willing to trade with me on a daily basis. I send gifts every single day (unless I am on vacation that doesn't have internet) so I am a reliable neighbor and I follow what you ask for in your name. If this is something you are interested in please post here with your game code and I will add you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205wymz1s
Username
Billyp
Hello all,

Like the title says, I am looking for about 14 trading partners who are willing to trade with me on a daily basis. I send gifts every single day (unless I am on vacation that doesn't have internet) so I am a reliable neighbor and I follow what you ask for in your name. If this is something you are interested in please post here with your game code and I will add you.

Am new, how do I see what my neighbors want?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
@Rentonie I am currently level 72 with 2 support, all of which gift daily. I can't guarantee 3 a day, but if your sending to me I will be returning gifts to you.

Currently my name says to see my signature, because I am collecting for construction projects. I will probably be changing back to a 'standard' name format.

Captain Fitz

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032dnz25u
Username
Captain Fitz
Count me in you are still looking

Hello all,

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04zzfoa7y
Username
Neo89
Hello all,

invitation sent

Hello all,

Can do, Rentonie!

0371af9x

Top Bottom