Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Loading the game issue...

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
It started yesterday, three of my supports are stuck on the loading screen. It looked like small update and other supports were slow to get there, but on the last three it does not want to go any further...yesterday windows 11 offered to update and I declined. Anyone else having similar issue...Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 was installed before issues started. loadingissue.png

Last edited:

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
Did you try restarting the device, same issue was there in Android, restarting the whole device worked. If not check if there are game support updates or other updates for the game, Android received 5 updates to get the game running proper again
I did restart my laptop. Also turned it off and on. On Face Book there are several people with similar issues.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35
Same issue happened to me on Android. GI tech support suggested deleting the game, reinstalling it and pass the tutorial until level 3 than restore my previous game. Luckily, I deciced not to do that and 3 more updates released the same evening. Once I did all updates, my game fixed by itself.

Top Bottom