Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lithuanian Air is looking for two new pilots.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
LA is international top 20 alliance. In the last three months we managed to get into the 10th. place three times. Most of our members are in the fuel rings. We all enjoy playing the game and we do not support any cheaters. We would like to get pilots that can:
-communicate through FB messenger (some don't)
-fly ~130k-600k pax. a week (no more then that)
We don't require alliance tasks any more...some members still fly them, but if you prefer to use your time and resources to fly maps that also benefits the whole group...
Thank you for your consideration, my neighbor code 03qd5h9g6
Mac Craft

Last edited:

Newt

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043rohgcr
Username
Newt
Hello Team,
I joined you 2 days ago, Donz was my neighbour and might have informed the leader that I was available.
I am happy to fly with you.
I gift all the members of the team everyday, for those who answer to FR.
I also like to launch rockets with my team, but hate to be hi-jacked by team mates when I put in more than 936/3000.
@Cruser : what you just did was selfish, a waste of resources, and disrespectful as I have been supporting your launches for two days. You can't captain all of them, please share.
I can't fly 130k pax for now, but I will do my best to reach 100k asap.
If you find better options than me, feel free to kick me out.
I don't use Messenger, but would be happy to find you on discord.
Thanks,
Newt.

Donz

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fppax
Username
Donz
Hello Team,
I joined you 2 days ago, Donz was my neighbour and might have informed the leader that I was available.
I also like to launch rockets with my team, but hate to be hi-jacked by team mates when I put in more than 936/3000.
@Cruser : what you just did was selfish, a waste of resources, and disrespectful as I have been supporting your launches for two days. You can't captain all of them, please share.
Thanks,
Newt.
Hi.
We don't support hijacking.
In fact it makes my blood boil.
We will look into this and get back to you.

Best regards
Donz.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
Hello Team,
Thanks,
Newt.
Hi Newt, thanks for joining LA. I am current owner of the LA, but that can change...I know that Face Book is not the best, but our alliance members are having nice communication through it. You can open fake account on the FB just for the purpose of playing this game...Then search for me, send me a message and I will add you to our group.
Mac Craft

Newt

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043rohgcr
Username
Newt
Hi Newt, thanks for joining LA. I am current owner of the LA, but that can change...I know that Face Book is not the best, but our alliance members are having nice communication through it. You can open fake account on the FB just for the purpose of playing this game...Then search for me, send me a message and I will add you to our group.
Mac Craft
Ok, I won't create an account for that. I'm not exactly a fan of Mr Zuckerberg's work anymore, but I still have an account dedicated to some very specific things.
As I found dozens of "Mac Craft" on messenger, you should try to find me instead : look for Claire Chimère. ;-)

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
please add me to your friends list and I will add you to our alliance chat...

Top Bottom