Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 36 Player looking for neighbours

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
Hi there,

I am a German Airport City Player looking for new neighbours. I am playing for about 5 weeks now and need some support regarding items, launches and best practices. My friends code is 034lvh9w6. I have to admit that I am not very skilled but very passionate about that game :p

Every kind of help is welcome.

Hope to find likeminded players here in the forum.

Best regards,
Peter

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049m22qpu
Username
Pilot 049m22qpu
Hi there,

I am a German Airport City Player looking for new neighbours. I am playing for about 5 weeks now and need some support regarding items, launches and best practices. My friends code is 034lvh9w6. I have to admit that I am not very skilled but very passionate about that game :p

Best regards,
Peter
Adding you now!
049m22qpu

Hi there,

Best regards,
Peter

If you can firmly believe that you will continue to play, you can check my signature to become a neighbor and exchange only the items needed by the flight destination ,
greetings from China.

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi there,

Best regards,
Peter

welcome to Airport City.

Please develop a signature as soon as it is convenient. It will help you get neighbors as they can see what you are looking for.
You can find a wealth of information through these guides including how to create your signature.

Capt WH Rollins Guides

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04orlnac
Username
karti-item needed
Hi there,

Best regards,
Peter
Hi @PeterTaylor sent you a request..add me and let me know what you need

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lk90pml
Username
PilotPrincess
Hi there,

Best regards,
Peter
Just added you.
Mine is 03lk90pml

Happy flying.

Top Bottom