Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 35, your motivation to move on continue playing this game

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
97 flights...

Lucky!!! ;)

I have a funny feeling the closer you are to completing the collection, the less of a percentage chance there is in finding that object (or any of the objects). Seems like everyone has a heck of a time finding that last item.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Bottle of Wine, Surf Board came with in 2 flights of each other, after 4 weeks of flying to Bali. 9 Bali Crest but no Drums :mad:
Does not beat the fact that I managed to pick up over 50 air conditioner units, amongst other things, from Egypt before I finally got the Hieroglyph.

after the last update, bonus item is not fun anymore. after GI fixed the glitch.
i still have 2 inconvertible coin, 5 business class, 3 dice, 2 lucky hat, 2 secret faucet and 4 captain. with 5 million of coin and only 12 green cash.
Hope the next update they will add new building for exchange currency, then this game can be interesting again.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
i still have 2 inconvertible coin, 5 business class, 3 dice, 2 lucky hat, 2 secret faucet and 4 captain. with 5 million of coin and only 12 green cash.

Wow :blink: I have gotten the business class a few times, but no coin, no dice, no lucky hat, no faucet, no captain.. Oh I did get the weathervane once, but it disappeared after a few hours :-/

Device
  1. Android
I actually got the kangaroo photo sometime before I got 3 stars for Sydney. The last photo I needed was the penguin, which never dropped from flight. A few weeks ago I got 3 penguin's from visiting neighbors airport (big thanks for BEW's 6 circus's).

I finally use my single 'spy glass' and 'golden dice' (along with a boat load of fuel and passengers) and obtained 5 needed items (hieroglyph book from egypt, drum from thailand, tower from singapore, tower from dubai, and lute from seoul). After about 30 flights for each city, I ran out of passengers..... :mad:

I still need tower from shanghai (last item for one sky captain); lama stamp, monroe stamp, and vodka for other sky captain.

As for the jumbos.......need at least one or two items from each to complete.

After 377 flights to Moscow; I would say 'Vodka' is the rarest drop item I haven't gotten yet :dodgy:

So my motivation is.....I will get the stupid Vodka!

jimmy21

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It really surprises me how totally random the rarity of an object is in each different game. Just wish it was a bit more consistent within the game. So when there are ten items that are suppossed to drop 'very seldom', don't let one item drop 20 times, while other items are impossible to get.

@Jimmy I have 5 spare hieroglyphs ;-)

My most rare items:
  • the Sports bag..
  • Vodka from Moscow
  • All of the skyscrapers, the only one I got dropped from an exhibition center
  • Lassi from Delhi
And I'm pretty sure all the special Jumbo collections are going to take forever. So far I have one burrito lol

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
From all the jumbo missions i miss only one item in the collection grrr... But i almost gave up hope that i get it
Im now flying with 5jumbo only on hawai.... allready 2 weeks! Gimme that hawaiian cocktail :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
The last photo I needed was the penguin, which never dropped from flight. A few weeks ago I got 3 penguin's from visiting neighbors airport (big thanks for BEW's 6 circus's).

Glad I could help!!!

So, I'm convinced that there is some calculation that takes into account the number of items you have left to get in the specific Collection, so the more of the collection that you have, the less of a percentage that you have in finding an item from that collection and specifically that item. Seems like everyone has a hell of a time getting that final item. Just my thought...

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Woah I should complain more often, I got not one, but TWO sports bags yesterday!! Thanks to Snow for having a sports shop, and thanks to HP for the green multi-story building ;)

It was a good day yesterday, I also got a Venus figurine from a villa, and several duty free items :blink: Now I probably won't get anything for another month lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Funny you mentioned that Dee cause I got my kangaroo picture today as well after complaining a few days ago.

DAMMIT, I NEVER WIN POWERBALL!!! ;)

Top Bottom