Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 10 alliance is looking for several low level players for TOP100 !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
P.S. I just checked and I haven't received a neighbor request from anyone with the name Dasfade. It's not in my waiting, so I checked my friends list to see if I had accepted it without realizing it, accepted it before revisiting this thread and seeing this response from you, but you're not there either. So try sending it again, please, if you don't mind. Or you could PM me your friend code and I could send one to you.

It is not from Dafsade, it is from SAEZ2 ! and you have already accepted !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048gef17g
Username
Morgan
Hello Dafsade,

I already have joined an alliance, but I'd like to join a forum alliance in this Monday.
I have played game everyday for a month.
I'd carried 15k pax a week by 1 Swift, 2 Owl, 1 Halk, 1 Raven.
Today added one more Halk, and aiming to a Jumbo at lv.31.
If it seems not to enough for alliance that carrying passenger 15k~18k a week (for lv.29~31), I'm willing to buy an Eagle!

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hello Dafsade,

I already have joined an alliance, but I'd like to join a forum alliance in this Monday.
I have played game everyday for a month.
I'd carried 15k pax a week by 1 Swift, 2 Owl, 1 Halk, 1 Raven.
Today added one more Halk, and aiming to a Jumbo at lv.31.
If it seems not to enough for alliance that carrying passenger 15k~18k a week (for lv.29~31), I'm willing to buy an Eagle!

Thanks a bunch!

hi @Morgan !

15-18 k a week is pretty good !

so, welcome with us :D !

I send you a friend request with SAEZ2, and I will send you an invitation to join us tomorrow ! (maybe tomorrow evening...).

thanks for joining us :D !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
hello daf for now sivom has joined another alliance for about two weeks. he has promised to join us a bit later. so i feel we should try @Husker4ever for now.
Hey, I just left my alliance and would like to join yours as we discussed. Would you please send me an invitation? I don't know your neighbor code Dafsade, but I'm sending one to Flavapill at neighbor code 038lqv6cp if that helps.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
@Dafsade we got one spot. We should get @Sivom in our alliance. He does 25-30k pax every week.

Thanks for notice !
the new member just left our alliance... that is a bad news.

The free spot is normally dedicated to an unknown player or a guest to help us. We really need a high level player.

anyway, one of our member will maybe left, and so, there would be a free spot for Sivom. 25 - 30 k is pretty good, and we need him ! I will take a decision for next monday !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
🚨🚨One spot is currently free in our alliance🚨🚨

Any low (under 60) level player would be welcome to join us !
Reminder : the goal is to fly 20 000 pax each week. No alliance task needed.
But, I understand that you can't fly 20 000 right now (according to your level) and for 3 weeks in a row we reached the 50% bonus by doing alliance tasks.

Do not hesitate to write here if you have any questions !

🚨🚨One spot is currently free in our alliance🚨🚨

Any low (under 60) level player would be welcome to join us !
Reminder : the goal is to fly 20 000 pax each week. No alliance task needed.
But, I understand that you can't fly 20 000 right now (according to your level) and for 3 weeks in a row we reached the 50% bonus by doing alliance tasks.

Do not hesitate to write here if you have any questions !
Hi @Dafsade. I am very interested in joining your alliance. I am currently in an alliance, but they are not on the forum, so communication is non-existent and this is not ideal (also not as much fun!). I see that your alliance communicates, and I wish to join. I am level 54 with 116 stars. I play daily with ~30K PAX per week, and I finish all 3 tasks. Please let me know if it sounds like I could fit into your alliance.

Best,
Jenn B

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi @Dafsade. I am very interested in joining your alliance. I am currently in an alliance, but they are not on the forum, so communication is non-existent and this is not ideal (also not as much fun!). I see that your alliance communicates, and I wish to join. I am level 54 with 116 stars. I play daily with ~30K PAX per week, and I finish all 3 tasks. Please let me know if it sounds like I could fit into your alliance.

Best,
Jenn B

You are more than welcome to join us !
Do not forget, as this is an alliance for low level players, you will have to quit us between level 60 and 70 !

So, please let me know if it is ok with you !

You are more than welcome to join us !
Do not forget, as this is an alliance for low level players, you will have to quit us between level 60 and 70 !

So, please let me know if it is ok with you !
OK! That sounds like a bit of fun for a while til I get to level 70. I have 2 questions:

1) When should I quit my current alliance to join yours?

2) I am absolutely curious about the strategy to have low level players in the alliance. Can you share the strategy with me, if it doesn't take too much typing on your part?

Thanks! :)

OK! That sounds like a bit of fun for a while til I get to level 70. I have 2 questions:

2) I am absolutely curious about the strategy to have low level players in the alliance. Can you share the strategy with me, if it doesn't take too much typing on your part?

Oops! Never mind on the second question -- just saw the answer on your earlier post. I still do want to join! :)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

You can quit now if you want ! you will earn our rank reward (TOP100) on monday, or you can quit on monday to earn the reward of your current alliance ! As you want !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Please send a friend request to SAEZ2 ! (ranked 78 last week).

Top Bottom