Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching w/multi ql's--closed thx all

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
@Winitall63 , are you still doing QL launches? I have a QL going, and my bedtime is a long way off! I don't know what time zone you're in. I'm not fussy about color, happy to do green or blue, or the ever popular red. I'd love to find another QLer to party with, so we can do a few launches per hour.

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
@Winitall63 , are you still doing QL launches? I have a QL going, and my bedtime is a long way off! I don't know what time zone you're in. I'm not fussy about color, happy to do green or blue, or the ever popular red. I'd love to find another QLer to party with, so we can do a few launches per hour.

Sure thing, I am on the red pad right now :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Okay right now @Airport Arne is on the red pad with @Blue Jay right now, while @Jega001 is stuck in green prep. Here's my proposal:

1) Once @Winitall63 and I am back on the ground (6 minutes) we can go over and get @Blue Jay's rocket into the air with 3 QLs. This should only take a few minutes.

2) Then we can do green and get @Jega001 liberated.

@Blue Jay has gone to bed for the night. I have enough history with him to be confident that he will not be upset at us hijacking his launch in his sleep.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I think I am neighbors with @Blue Jay since @Airport Arne rescued bj should we head to green and rescue @Jega001
Yes! Sounds great.

I'd be glad to do support on some green QL launches if that's what you're up for @Winitall63. @Jega001 has said he'd also like to get some green launches/ green maps.

I know @Airport Arne wants to do red but I'm thinking with a QL going and with red being so popular he can probably find some other QLers to join with. Keep us updated if that's not the case!

Top Bottom