Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

D

Deleted member 5399

@Rainer . I's okay i'll take my laptop in bedroom tonight. I'm usually one to wake around 2-3 am with nagging neuropathic pain or numbness in lowerback or legs anyhow. lol used to being early riser.
I wasn't sure yesterday as I finished the challenge and hit the complete button. If i had known i should left it open, and gained another surprise building.
So hope along for the ride doesnt bother anyone.
I have about 1/3 the points to drop on the mission anyhow.

@Rainer . I's okay i'll take my laptop in bedroom tonight. I'm usually one to wake around 2-3 am with nagging neuropathic pain or numbness in lowerback or legs anyhow. lol used to being early riser.
I wasn't sure yesterday as I finished the challenge and hit the complete button. If i had known i should left it open, and gained another surprise building.
So hope along for the ride doesnt bother anyone.
I have about 1/3 the points to drop on the mission anyhow.
I look forward to tomorrow.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Anubhav This is test only. Sorry guys, just wondering if @Anubhav will see those two tags..;)

OFFTOPIC: What about others, do you see the Inbox alert or Alerts if someone tag you in particular post/posts?

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Anubhav This is test only. Sorry guys, just wondering if @Anubhav will see those two tags..;)

OFFTOPIC: What about others, do you see the Inbox alert or Alerts if someone tag you in particular post/posts?
Yay !!!!!

Got The Alert.........:D:D:D

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
What is the fair division of 3000 points?
3 people 1500, 750, 750
4 people 1300, 650, 650, 400
5 people 1200, 600, 600, 300, 300
6 people 1100, 550, 550, 250, 250, 150, 150

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Awesome! If I am not in right away it is because 4 am sucks. If you want to open early we can preload for when @Anubhav is ready. We know we have enough firepower for launch, whether it goes QL or 24. Make sure Rocky is onboard with this. I don't want to override his plans but I don't want to miss the launch as I am committed. Should be just the 5 of us involved.
@rocky @Rainer @KenDuckySmith @Anubhav

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Ooooh, Anderl just opened a red launch. I am dying here - hate having my space program on the ground!

Awesome! If I am not in right away it is because 4 am sucks. If you want to open early we can preload for when @Anubhav is ready. We know we have enough firepower for launch, whether it goes QL or 24. Make sure Rocky is onboard with this. I don't want to override his plans but I don't want to miss the launch as I am committed. Should be just the 5 of us involved.
No Obligation.
Everyone who wants to can with.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Anderl launched already. There may be others who join but we are the only 5 that have responded.

D

Deleted member 5399

@bjs. I ended up trying to stay in top 100 for the week so already took off. I'll pass you on your way up I'm sure.
Bsides, my neuropathy hurtin pretty bad, if i take pill at bedtime, probly won't wake at 3 anyhow. I hope you are all set with enough points.

Top Bottom