Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launch needed help, you gave it, LAUNCHED

Ooops - tried to be clever. Thought I could join a red launch and sneak in before launch so it lands in time for the smaller items launch tomorrow - but got there and it had gone and NONE were open. So have had to start one and only have a couple of hundred to put in. Please join me you can have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 10th - whatever, just want to launch so I can join @Captain WH Rollins tomorrows.

Ooops - tried to be clever. Thought I could join a red launch and sneak in before launch so it lands in time for the smaller items launch tomorrow - but got there and it had gone and NONE were open. So have had to start one and only have a couple of hundred to put in. Please join me you can have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 10th - whatever, just want to launch so I can join @Captain WH Rollins tomorrows.
OK @ItsRalphy I'm here you said the magic word Guinness.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Sorry I could not join your red launch, stopped my game play late in the afternoon and then retired early to bed in the evening, have only just woken up after mignight.

Top Bottom