Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch hijacking prevention

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
I got hijacked and I see lots of us complain about launch hijacking as well, so my thought are here:
1. The best and easiest way to add to the game is that the host should decide to make the spacecrafts launched by him or by anyone, a new option just like making it "Private" should be good enough.
2. Another way is that the alliance members can launch the spacecrafts, but non-alliance members have to wait for the host to launch it.
3. The host should have option to review participants and remove anyone (possibly hijacker) after adding all the points (like 3000 for Red) but before launch.

I would appreciate more suggestions on the same and also a quick implementation in coming game updates.

Link to post where I shared a hijacker info:

Thanks!!!

There are better ways to achieve a successful non hijacked launch. Work on your neighborhood, slowly get rid of players you can’t communicate with, replace them by forum/launch groups/discord members.
GI can’t give all the power you suggest to the launch host. That would give the host too much power. And what would happen if the host forgot to launch? All people would lose. Very very bad idea in my opinion.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hijacking is subjective as there are no rules. The two comments above give you key answers (neighbourhood control, communication and half +180). This is the right place as a starting point to do some proper launching.
Also please refrain from posting 'hijacking shames' publicly like your link. Only the player himself can explain his behaviour. Public blacklisting is an extreme tool to use, IMO...

Last edited:

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Having a "private" option was a feature suggestion I made some time ago after getting frustrated by people hijacking my launches, and I presume I wasn't the only one to suggest it. If you want to be #1, you should put in enough points to maintain that in private and then uncheck the box.

If the box is unchecked, there is no way for a neighbor to know if you want the #1 slot or not, as others have pointed out.

The presumption is if you want to be #1, keep it private as noted.

3D1822CA-34BC-49F6-B665-81B7CFDEFDEE.jpeg

You can make a launch private until you add the necessary points then make it public again.

I got hijacked and I see lots of us complain about launch hijacking as well, so my thought are here:
1. The best and easiest way to add to the game is that the host should decide to make the spacecrafts launched by him or by anyone, a new option just like making it "Private" should be good enough.
2. Another way is that the alliance members can launch the spacecrafts, but non-alliance members have to wait for the host to launch it.
3. The host should have option to review participants and remove anyone (possibly hijacker) after adding all the points (like 3000 for Red) but before launch.

I would appreciate more suggestions on the same and also a quick implementation in coming game updates.

Link to post where I shared a hijacker info:

Thanks!!!
What happens if host falls asleep and doesn’t launch, all participants would lose their resources

Top Bottom