Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch etiquette: how much

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
In my launches I always contribute more than half and sometimes have this problem: (especially with Blue launches) participants contributed less than 100 and then f**k care even there were only 2-3 participants in the launch. What would you usually do?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
In my launches I always contribute more than half and sometimes have this problem: (especially with Blue launches) participants contributed less than 100 and then f**k care even there were only 2-3 participants in the launch. What would you usually do?

It would be interesting to hear what the consequence of this that concerns you?

Generally, I always figured it's my launch, and I'm prepared to complete it on my own. So anything added by anyone is appreciated, and all are welcome if they see me launching.

Communication is the key if you are wanting people to share the load (benefit of the forum!).

Generally, I always figured it's my launch, and I'm prepared to complete it on my own. So anything added by anyone is appreciated, and all are welcome if they see me launching.

Communication is the key if you are wanting people to share the load (benefit of the forum!).
My sentiments exactly!

I don't care a single bit. After a while, there will be other neighbors who will join and help out. That's the beauty of having good neighbors and an awesome alliance.
Someone can put as little as 24 or 56 points and go away, what's the problem? it's 24 or 56 points LESS for you.

Top Bottom