Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Landing Lamps for anything you need

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Flying to Turkish Coast will yield 1 LL for every return trip.
Yup, but since there's a 100 limit on my warehouse supply it helps to have some in my gifts when I'm doing map flights and needing over 100 to get sufficient drops. Although, it does help that G! has reduced the flight time for Turkey.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Add me and i can help
I have sent request from our main site. We looked at your signature and our main game can gift many of the items you need. Just tell me what you prefer to receive. We are also sending requests from our two support games. Azure - She usually has plenty of gifts to send, and ZMT AKryz2 - has gifts to send sometimes, but can use neighbors. :) Welcome to the game and the forum!
Christopher and Mary

Last edited:

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I need X-Ray Scanner, Router, Arcade Machine and Smart Glass in my main game (POJ items). I don't usually put these construction items in my game name.
I have been sending you LL most days and will continue. Can you help with some of my needs.
We would help if possible. However, our main site has past and lost those specific items and Azure hasn't gained them yet. Is there anything else we can help with?

Top Bottom