Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Joining an Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043s8oci
Hello everyone.
I have been trying to join an alliance for 2 months now without success. Can anyone explain to me how to properly join one? I visit the alliance tab in game every day, send request to all available alliances and no one accepts me in.

I am active and my airport city is blooming, I can help in any alliance out there.

Thanks in advance.

@tamir
Hi and welcome,
You are a member since today :)
To join any alliance here in the forum there is some steps you have to do:
Go to your profile page put more information about your game in your signature
1- what level you are?
2- How many stars you have
3- What items you send to your neighbors
4- What items you need as gift from your neighbors
After complete your signature this will make easy for the users to know about you.
About the alliance there is a forum only for the alliance there you can post your question follow the link below
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/alliance-questions.53/
Rea the post there before you post any thing check if there any group they want someone to join their alliance and if nothing any group you can post your request there and wait the answer from the alliance group leaders they will contact you.
But without your information in your signature and you to post what can you do in the alliance like how many passengers you can carrying in the week and how may task mission you can do then maybe very low chance that someone contact you.
You have to follow your post every day and update if need it.
Please take a look fro the other forums too and check members signatures and if have any questions contact me by sending private message or here.
Regards

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello everyone.
I have been trying to join an alliance for 2 months now without success. Can anyone explain to me how to properly join one? I visit the alliance tab in game every day, send request to all available alliances and no one accepts me in.

I am active and my airport city is blooming, I can help in any alliance out there.

Thanks in advance.

You may also read through the following user guide - welcome to the forum.

Creating An Alliance Group or Joining An Alliance Group
www.airportcitygame.com/threads/creating-an-alliance-group-or-joining-an-alliance-group.19174/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Tamir - I am starting a brand new alliance (leaving a Top20 alliance). If you are interested in joining please pm me.
Hi Natholian1,

Your post is about 4 weeks old but I will give it a try.
Are you still looking for somebody in your alliance?
I am currently in an allianze but not happy there, just dimpling around 200th.
I am looking for a team that is eager to join the top 100.
I am active and carry 25k + pax a week but... I am not able to complete a weekly mission.

Any chance to participate?

Hi Natholian1,

Your post is about 4 weeks old but I will give it a try.
Are you still looking for somebody in your alliance?
I am currently in an allianze but not happy there, just dimpling around 200th.
I am looking for a team that is eager to join the top 100.
I am active and carry 25k + pax a week but... I am not able to complete a weekly mission.

Any chance to participate?
my alliance has a spot open, i'll send friend request from GMRDR

Top Bottom