Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Joining a launch - It needs help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qxr4nq
Username
Jay
...how about the developers prioritize making this process more efficient and, dare I say, stop focusing on events like 'Spring is Here', or whatever it is called, which is nothing more than a money grab.

Glaringly obvious design deficiencies such as that associated with joining a launch is the kind of thing that makes me delete applications and walk away from what is otherwise a fun game. The notifications are absolutely useless and it's nothing more than luck in trying to decide which launch to start, hoping its the color that a friend has started so you can jump on.

Well first let me say that you should update that sig that says level 4 as you have to be level 10
to have a green pad and you must be at level 15 or higher since you have a blue started. (not a big deal just noticed the discrepancy)
As for notifications I would just turn them off but yes if that is what it does it is yet another ill thought
out portion of the game. I will say the spring is here event is far from a money grab this game
does have some shameless money grabs incorporated but this event wouldn't even be in the top 20
in that category.
What I would suggest is to dump all neighbors that you do not specifically get from this forum. You might
keep a few that have proven to be good neighbors but without the obvious missing component (communication)
it is all a crap shoot. Get neighbors here and join their launches or be sure to have enough resources to launch.
But once you get a good number of neighbors from here you will never have a problem with launches and
will quickly advance in this game. I would also mention this game does have some very frustrating issues
and if you can not deal with minor and often major issues I would walk away now.
@Jay if you would like I would be happy to add you and get your launch off the ground right now.
Just let me know I'll watch and send a request if you would like.

I'll just send a request look for in game name of WP item(s)needed :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qxr4nq
Username
Jay
Thank you for the reply. I'll keep that in mind when it comes to working with neighbors. I have several who launch on a regular basis but, as far as I can tell, they don't post on here which is why joining becomes a crap shoot. I usually give most applications, particularly those that I enjoy, a fair shot to rectify minor issues. However, when major issues are ignored, that to me says that they don't care about the application that they have developed. I don't like to patronize businesses, and yes we are patrons of a business, if it appears as if they don't care about their customer base outside of the dollars that they are willing to spend.

As I mentioned, this application has existed for quite a while as far as I am aware, and this to me seems like an issue that should have been tackled a long time ago. All apps have their little quirks and bugs. I can live with that. This is a playability issue.

As for the launch, one of my neighbors was kind enough to bail me out but I will be happy to add you to my list and look forward to joining some of your own!

Soda in the keyboard. Signature has been updated.

Well first let me say that you should update that sig that says level 4 as you have to be level 10
to have a green pad and you must be at level 15 or higher since you have a blue started. (not a big deal just noticed the discrepancy)
As for notifications I would just turn them off but yes if that is what it does it is yet another ill thought
out portion of the game. I will say the spring is here event is far from a money grab this game
does have some shameless money grabs incorporated but this event wouldn't even be in the top 20
in that category.
What I would suggest is to dump all neighbors that you do not specifically get from this forum. You might
keep a few that have proven to be good neighbors but without the obvious missing component (communication)
it is all a crap shoot. Get neighbors here and join their launches or be sure to have enough resources to launch.
But once you get a good number of neighbors from here you will never have a problem with launches and
will quickly advance in this game. I would also mention this game does have some very frustrating issues
and if you can not deal with minor and often major issues I would walk away now.
@Jay if you would like I would be happy to add you and get your launch off the ground right now.
Just let me know I'll watch and send a request if you would like.

I'll just send a request look for in game name of WP item(s)needed :cool:

Indeed we are patrons, I would say GI is lucky many players enjoy the game. I know many players that
keep playing mainly because of those they have met through this forum. They really do try and push
players into purchasing as all "free to play" games do. I will say they have gotten much better at many
of their issues and we all hope this is a trend that continues. Glad to here you got your launch off never
want to waste those resources.

Top Bottom