Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Join my support account for free F20, no gifts needed in return

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Note to mods: if this thread belongs to some other part of this forum, please move it there. Thanks.

*Edit: Everyone, thanks for the feedback. If you're added, then I can see you're from here. However I really need to weed out random requests from forum requests, so please let me know you sent it (bonus points for mentined in-game name).
I'm not going to do the detective work to figure out whether you're forum member or not.*

There's support account I rarely use for flying or anything else and really only use it for sending myself (and some other random fella) fuel.
I don't send gifts daily (at least not always) but hey - free fuel whenever it arrives. Since I don't use it for anything else, I also expect nothing in return.
Since that account's level is 11 and reputation level 5, I can - for now - only send gifts to me + the other guy + 11 of you.

The account's friend code is 042r2mjpz.

Feel free to add it and I'll accept it as soon as I start the game.

Last edited:
Note to mods: if this thread belongs to some other part of this forum, please move it there. Thanks.

There's support account I rarely use for flying or anything else and really only use it for sending myself (and some other random fella) fuel.
I don't send gifts daily (at least not always) but hey - free fuel whenever it arrives. Since I don't use it for anything else, I also expect nothing in return.
Since that account's level is 11 and reputation level 5, I can - for now - only send gifts to me + the other guy + 11 of you.

Feel free to add me and I'll accept it as soon as I start the game.
Request sent... and thanks in advance for the gifts.

Last edited:

Feel free to add me and I'll accept it as soon as I start the game.
Request sent.
HAPPY FLYING!

Oops, I may have pressed too quickly and you may have gotten something else instead of F20. Apologies :/

Are you USC? If not, haven't gotten yours yet. Please send again (just in case).
Hi HahAti,

Thank you for accepting my f/r, we are now neighbours. My username is: user12345678 but my Profile is showing as: U1 F20, VR pls at the moment.

Cheers!

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Hi HahAti,

Thank you for accepting my f/r, we are now neighbours. My username is: user12345678 but my Profile is showing as: U1 F20, VR pls at the moment.

Cheers!
Ah, I see. You've added me on my main account. The side account's code this thread is about is 042r2mjpz :)
I'm ok with having you on both.

Anyone from here has in-game names SS-AI, Kobra or Pilota Vale?

Last edited:

Virtsou

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
0314l4cvi
Thanks for your effort and team spirit. My in game username is currently Vi propeller f20, but you may see it later as AVirginia + item 032h67mde

Top Bottom