Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special I've Sharpened My Ax Award

Godfather / AgentQ

1500+ Star Club
Teamwork Intl
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
03FYA0BNR
Username
Godfather
Got my first last week!!

Attachments

• 85EA0FAD-5990-4118-ACD7-89A10CAB1254.jpeg
    85EA0FAD-5990-4118-ACD7-89A10CAB1254.jpeg
    877.5 KB · Views: 103
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04RY8QTKP
Username
Bluesky707
Probably one of the most difficult and time consuming quest in the game - As such it deserves it's very own award!

If you are one of the fortunate people to have completed this quest, then post your screenshot below and receive this well deserved award!

View attachment 32911

PS - For those wondering, you get this award by chopping down trees around your city.

View attachment 32912
Probably one of the most difficult and time consuming quest in the game - As such it deserves it's very own award!

If you are one of the fortunate people to have completed this quest, then post your screenshot below and receive this well deserved award!

View attachment 32911

PS - For those wondering, you get this award by chopping down trees around your city.

View attachment 32912
I've collected the Ax 72 times now. It takes chopping down thousands of trees to get the collection once. Once I've chopped my entire land clean, not a tree left to chop and haven't received even one item. Other times you get 3 or more items within a few chops. 🤣

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I've collected the Ax 72 times now. It takes chopping down thousands of trees to get the collection once. Once I've chopped my entire land clean, not a tree left to chop and haven't received even one item. Other times you get 3 or more items within a few chops. 🤣
I still haven't ever gotten a drop and have clicked hundreds of trees. The only efficient way is to get the item drops from adventure buildings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04RY8QTKP
Username
Bluesky707
I still haven't ever gotten a drop and have clicked hundreds of trees. The only efficient way is to get the item drops from adventure buildings.
It is ridiculously difficult and time consuming to chop the trees. They really could have made it easier. In the same time I've collected the Cloud Castle 3 times.

Top Bottom