Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Items for Spacecraft Launches

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
After i finished the collections: Astronaut Outfit and Experiments in Space i got 2 items:

Additional Stabilizer
Explosive Bolt

Both items are used for Spacecraft Launches!

Who has this or different items?!?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
just got 1 large fuel tank so far, using all my flights to try and get my last robot tester, getting tempted to use greenies for it, especially as I've just run out of powerful radio transmitters, but I will resist!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
nice! Has that unlocked the training centre or revealed anything about it? Does it just create cosmic fuel?

It only unlocked my cosmic fuel station, nothing else...

I think you get the training center when you finish the A space oddysey collection.... Cause the reward looks like a building?!?!?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
Yea I noticed that the other day, you're probably right, not sure how we're supposed to get those parts though, maybe its the next launch stage or something. So does the cosmic fuel station not do anything at the moment?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi all,

(sorry if this has already been posted)

For launch Preparation you need
1x treadmill (got from the Running Wild collection)
1x space suit (got from Astronaut Outfit)
1x field Ration (got from Zero Gravity Lunch)
1x Lab Notebook (got from Experiments in Space)

Completing the Astronaut Outfit, Zero Gravity Lunch, or Experiments in Space also gives you Launch Ready set - "which contains a random items needed for lanch preparation"

Opened one and got "Additional Stabilizer" - still don't know where it is needed!! Will open more and post what I get...

Cannot find anywhere the "Training Center" or "Alien Legacy" also cannot find how to complete the Zero Gravity Lunch to get the Field Ration...

on a side note... Looks like the gifting issue on TDV4 has not been fixed... so will start up a temp game for Video Wall and Robot Tester and post the code in the daily thread...

Are there only two new destinations?

BTW still at work - so will be late GMT....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
I think that "Alien Legacy" and "Training Centre" - 1 will come from completing that collection mentioned earlier, and the other will be the reward for completing the mission

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey guys, are you any closer to actually launching the rocket? You are a step ahead of me. I keep getting prompted to 'Launch Rocket' because I've finished the 4 necessary collections and I have the Launch Pad and MCC lvl 1, however my cosmic fuel station is not complete so this is probably why the rocket fails to launch. Keep us noobs updated ;)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hey guys, are you any closer to actually launching the rocket? You are a step ahead of me. I keep getting prompted to 'Launch Rocket' because I've finished the 4 necessary collections and I have the Launch Pad and MCC lvl 1, however my cosmic fuel station is not complete so this is probably why the rocket fails to launch. Keep us noobs updated ;)

Im almost launching! :cool:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
So now there is the answer for what the items are:

Its for getting that 1600 points in 24hours for the launch!
  1. Liquid fuel: 10min for 2 points​
  2. Small fuell tank: 30min for 6 points​
  3. Additional stabilizer: 2 hours for 12 points​
  4. Explosive bolt: 4 hours for 24 points​
  5. Solid Fuel: 2 hours for 12 points​
  6. Large fuel tank: 1:30min so 90 seconds for 40 points​
  7. Main stabilizer: NO IDEA didnt had that one... for 120 points​
  8. Powerfull Explosive bolt: 30 seconds for 360 points​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Aero oh i have main stabilizer (not that i can use it) - it is one of the 'random' things from the blue chest after you finish a space collection. are all the fuel type items from the cosmic fuel station? still not finished it!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Aero oh i have main stabilizer (not that i can use it) - it is one of the 'random' things from the blue chest after you finish a space collection. are all the fuel type items from the cosmic fuel station? still not finished it!

All the items you can get from that blue boxes

The CFS gives every 24 hours one solid fuel, thats the only thing you can get easily

Top Bottom