Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Items available to send

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ukciri
Username
Cheffy Too
Could somebody please tell me what dictates which items I have available to send to neighbours?

I only ask as I am playing two games at the moment and am at similar levels in both – level 32 in one, and level 36 in the other, and the items available to gift to neighbours vary quite a bit between the two games.

I realise that some items will only become available to send once I reach higher levels, but even at the lower levels there is quite a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Cheffy Too.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
there are 2 different packages of what people can send.

The packages are approximately 50 % the same and then are difference like one can send fuel 20 the other cannot.
Then there are specialized items for different level upgrades that are available once you complete an upgrade that changes from upgrade to upgrade.

A while some attempted to define the different packages available.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ukciri
Username
Cheffy Too
Ah, ok, thanks Cosmic Blue. Yes, that would make sense, I can send F20 from one game but not the other. And as you say, there are around 50% of items that are available to send in both.

Thanks.

Top Bottom