Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Item already used???

Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot Eric_c
So I never had this happen before. Had a space launch, finished it, started a new space launch and its telling me I can't use items because it's already been used ... what's up with that?

Screenshot_20210225-113500_Airport City.jpg

So I never had this happen before. Had a space launch, finished it, started a new space launch and its telling me I can't use items because it's already been used ... what's up with that?

View attachment 49013
Happened to me awhile back and was told a restart should fix but could lose launch fuel items. Sometimes waiting helps, or clicking another fuel then retry prior. Something to do with game not recognizing resource selection I gather.

Another outstanding bug that has crept back into the light?? 🐛☀️

Last edited:
Happened to me awhile back and was told a restart should fix but could lose launch fuel items. Sometimes waiting helps, or clicking another fuel then retry prior. Something to do with game not recognizing resource selection I gather.

Another outstanding bug that has crept back into the light. 🐛☀️

This is not a bug

View attachment 49013

It simply means that you closed the game or the game crashed before it could sync with the G! servers but it has been recognised as being used. All you have to do is click on the item again also depending on how many of the same item you have used you'll get the same pop-up until it is equated.

This is not a bug

It simply means that you closed the game or the game crashed before it could sync with the G! servers but it has been recognised as being used. All you have to do is click on the item again also depending on how many of the same item you have used you'll get the same pop-up until it is equated.
If not a bug, then visiting Madlen to force a resync should also work to update totals and select fuel?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It’s supposed to be a feature as @Teboho described.... but it’s pretty unreliable.
Its there to stop people gaining launch fuel via a crash/force restart.
However, after any in game download, it tends to flag this message. I always always restart following an in game download.

As I side note, recently I had this pop up despite having none of the item 😆. Just point blank robbed the coins from me 🤪

Top Bottom