Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Issues since update- Visiting Neighbors & Receiving Gifts

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Since the update, I have been having issues with accepting gifts. It takes several clicks and/or hours of just sitting before the gift goes away completely or is accepted. I have missed out on several gifts today. Now, I can’t visit neighbors, whereas I could earlier. In addition, my alliance missions keep disappearing as if I am new into the alliance and I can see the screen that logs how many passengers we all have completed thus far.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Same problem here. The game is slower to load and cannot do anything internet based like visiting friends, gifting, launching space missions, or alliance flights.
Every once in a while it works. I know it isn't the internet because it works fine on all of my devices. It is something with the game.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Same problem here. The game is slower to load and cannot do anything internet based like visiting friends, gifting, launching space missions, or alliance flights.
Every once in a while it works. I know it isn't the internet because it works fine on all of my devices. It is something with the game.
Yes, it is/was something wrong with my game also as soon as I updated about 16 hours ago. I immediately had problems with collecting gifts and I lost many. Approx. 5 hours ago the problems intensified, which were due to internet problems in my area. Now, that the internet is fixed, and I think GI must have worked on something also, it’s working fine. Maybe you should contact GI support also.

Top Bottom