Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Issue Issue in group forum

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi!

So since a couple of days the message box in our group forum has a bunch of issues for me. It will not let me click on any of the options above the text box, like the buttons for bold, italics, links etc. Also a lot of times I can't type in the text box, when I hover the mouse above the box it doesn't do anything. The mouse arrow does change to a hand icon when hovering over the 'post' and 'preview' button. I tried clicking on the preview button and sometimes the text box will work after that.

PS: I did not have any issues while typing this thread, and can also use all the buttons above the text box.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I took some screenshot, but it doesn't show the cursor lol, so here are some pics from my phone:

20200824_235222.jpg

20200824_235231.jpg

As you can see, the cursor doesn't change so I can't click anything. It does change when I hover over the "post reply" and "preview" buttons.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It seems so random. I clicked on different topics and on some I can post, on others I can't. On one topic I could click to the next page, and another one didn't let me click on page 2.

I have now gone back to the topic I originally wanted to post in, and now the cursors work there. (After about 10 attempts when it didn't)

Maybe it depends on the browser you use? Another glitch I noticed is that (already for a long period) sometimes I am not able to click links in the text (e.g. to a google spreadsheet), but after reloading the page, everything returns to normal and I am able to use the link. I experimented a bit with the glitch (which often occurs, though comes up randomly) that if you click a few lines above the visible link or a few lines below the visible link, I am able to follow the link, so it is as if the visible link is not at the correct place. Guess it is related to the adds that are added to the pages. I am using the Chrome browser on a pc, did not check if it also occurs in another browser or on another OS. Anyhow, refreshing the page helps for me.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Maybe it depends on the browser you use? Another glitch I noticed is that (already for a long period) sometimes I am not able to click links in the text (e.g. to a google spreadsheet), but after reloading the page, everything returns to normal and I am able to use the link. I experimented a bit with the glitch (which often occurs, though comes up randomly) that if you click a few lines above the visible link or a few lines below the visible link, I am able to follow the link, so it is as if the visible link is not at the correct place. Guess it is related to the adds that are added to the pages. I am using the Chrome browser on a pc, did not check if it also occurs in another browser or on another OS. Anyhow, refreshing the page helps for me.

I can try hovering the pointer around the buttons to see if that works. I use Microsoft Edge by default. Reloading hasn't worked for me so far. Thanks for your feedback :)

Top Bottom