Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

ISO New Alliance.

I am in search of a new alliance. My current alliance is a massive fail. I prefer a laid back, no pressure alliance. I frequently have chemo and other procedures. That allows me a little extra time each week to complete a task. I log on many times a day to get things in shape. I try to keep my city in good shape and have one Planetarium. I also have all stars for my space missions. I try to run one space mission per day when I can.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Good day we got space in one of our alliances.
I have send you a personal message.
I wish you luck in your treatments.

Last edited:
I am in search of a new alliance. My current alliance is a massive fail. I prefer a laid back, no pressure alliance. I frequently have chemo and other procedures. That allows me a little extra time each week to complete a task. I log on many times a day to get things in shape. I try to keep my city in good shape and have one Planetarium. I also have all stars for my space missions. I try to run one space mission per day when I can.
You may wish to consider the Peacekeeper because they might still have an opening. I can highly recommend that alliance as I good experience there. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your message to that Alliance leader. This is a Task Completion alliance that where PAX counts do NOT matter as much as completing the Task for the 50% coin bonus. That may take some preasure off you. I will also say that I am grateful to the rest of the Peacekeepers because when I had my cataract surgery, they were able to take complete enough tasks to account for my absence due to my need for after care and I am still grateful for that.

Ha ha - in big demand! Knights Fliers is looking as well, a no pressure alliance of great players. Let me know if you would like to know more.
friends.jpg

Alliance recruiting can be brutal sometimes and that can be good and bad. A key is that both sides have to be careful. I'm getting philosophical again.
It makes a real change to see players asking "who wants me" rather than the other way round! Think the windows issues will create lots of vacancies, and we may see alliances merging as well.

I don't know what will happen. And there is the elephant in the room that you will NOT like one bit and that is players that option to be in a ONE man alliance (where you are the only member and the leader). And that is an acceptable option and can act as a fallback for people in Task Completion Alliances and that has some advantages (you do 2 Tasks a week for the 50% bonus) and if you have good trading relationships with other players, you can do extremely well that way (I have done that in the past).

I am at a point where I see alliances as I take bids from them, not me bidding for them. Me bidding for them is an unhealthy situation where a player can be entices by the Alliance Destination Maps into joining an alliance they aren't prepared for and as they see it as a "exclusive, high prestige club" only to fall flat and buckle. I even saw one guy who thought I should be "Grateful for being there" even though he knew I probably wanted and needed something else.

I don't know what will happen. And there is the elephant in the room that you will NOT like one bit and that is players that option to be in a ONE man alliance (where you are the only member and the leader). And that is an acceptable option and can act as a fallback for people in Task Completion Alliances and that has some advantages (you do 2 Tasks a week for the 50% bonus) and if you have good trading relationships with other players, you can do extremely well that way (I have done that in the past).

I am at a point where I see alliances as I take bids from them, not me bidding for them. Me bidding for them is an unhealthy situation where a player can be entices by the Alliance Destination Maps into joining an alliance they aren't prepared for and as they see it as a "exclusive, high prestige club" only to fall flat and buckle. I even saw one guy who thought I should be "Grateful for being there" even though he knew I probably wanted and needed something else.
Thanks for the reply. I've found an alliance that I'll try for a time. It's difficult to find the right place. There are those that expect things and those that don't. They are not all up front with How they operate. Either way, it's all good for me. If things go awry, I'll move on. Thanks again.

Top Bottom