Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Is there a tech problem with the new quest On the Wings of Love?"

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
I've flown 53 flights and have only had two bears drop. There's "very seldom" but this is ridiculous because at this rate, it's going to be impossible for me to make the quest, and I've been going pretty much steady non-stop since it's started. Very frustrated!

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I had 3 drops from my first 86 flights, but that include about 30 flights with Dice active.
I had no drops since yesterday, so I am saving up romantic passengers and I will try flying under Dice again tomorrow.
My strategy from tomorrow onwards will be to try and do 3-4 flights an hour to Venice (3 planes) and increase that as I can collect and build Merry Go Rounds. Without bonus active, the required amount of flights might be in excess of 500 for 3 full collections.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I've flown 53 flights and have only had two bears drop. There's "very seldom" but this is ridiculous because at this rate, it's going to be impossible for me to make the quest, and I've been going pretty much steady non-stop since it's started. Very frustrated!
Very seldom means 2-3 % drop rate without any bonus activated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
With the update from revision 6. to 7. GI has reduced the drop rates for all flights.
If I remember right that was to keep the game interesting for a longer term or something like that.

I think it is now a desaster and much more frustration instead of making it more interesting.
Often it is now easier to collect the stars than the collections connected.

What would keep the game interesting is new content and not recycled event after recycled event. Or fixing bugs. I'm still seeing planes land, exit the runway and taxi past open gates and back to the runway and back to the taxiway and taxi back around to the gates.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
What would keep the game interesting is new content and not recycled event after recycled event. Or fixing bugs. I'm still seeing planes land, exit the runway and taxi past open gates and back to the runway and back to the taxiway and taxi back around to the gates.
"interesting" my (biblical beast of burden) - it's just plane (no pun :D) frustrating - what's interesting is when you are able to complete the quest in enuff time to actually use the reward while the event is happening. Many event buildings are useful during the event when they are in place, but if you can't get the necessary drops to build them until the final hours of the final day..... Stop changing the game for the worst, please.

Top Bottom