Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Is space flight program dead?

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Also, you need the space collections for any launch, even if you join someone else's. If you have the collections, you can join someone's launch and add points. However, if you add zero points, they might kick you out.

I C. Hmm. Do you mean provide 100% of materials or split or contribute to be part of the program? If you have to provide everything, what is the purpose of adding neighbors to your launch?
One thing are the space launch "preps" (the items you need to start a launch), another is the spaceship "fuel" (the items you need to effectively launch).
Perhaps you would like to read Capt.Rollins guide on the subject, https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-space-mission-launch-flights-v8-31-24.20076/

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Will do!

I see that I lost my first set of prep items (took long time to collect) for no reason. The program should at least warn you before pressing start button to tell you that 1. you need more items once you start. 2. it is a timed mission and you will lose prep items if you don't launch.

Just a bit angry that I lost items for no reason.

Will do!

I see that I lost my first set of prep items (took long time to collect) for no reason. The program should at least warn you before pressing start button to tell you that 1. you need more items once you start. 2. it is a timed mission and you will lose prep items if you don't launch.

Just a bit angry that I lost items for no reason.
we "all" had, at some point
I only started actively launching after I joined the forum :)

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Best is to use the forums and chat, but not everyone uses that. When I start a space launch I decide in advance what my target position is. For instance do I want to be the first (captain), do I want 2nd/3rd, or am I OK just to have any position. Because if I want 1st then I will start my own launch and ensure I can put in enough points to contribute 50% of the total if needed. If I want any other position I typically will join someone else's launch and then ensure I only put in the points needed for the position I want.

The only time I jump over the leader is if they have been at it for hours and hours and it's clear that they are hoping someone jumps ahead of them. I've started some launches hoping someone else will do the same, and it seems to be understood that if someone has not contributed at least 50% of the point total to ensure they are the captain of that launch after a certain number of hours has transpired that they are OK with someone taking the first slot.

I hope this helps. Doing launches is a great way to get maps (if you want them) or else just to accrue fuel.

Happy launching,

👧 ⛽
N

Top Bottom