Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Is anyone else having a problem with the On the Wings of Love quest?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
The quest requires three completing the Plush Pleasure collection three times, which can only be collected from flights. I have flown FIFTY-THREE flights in the two days the quest has been going, and from those FIFTY-THREE flights, I've only had TWO of the collectibles drop. I mean, there's "very seldom," but this is ridiculous. At this rate, it will be impossible to complete the quest. I'm wondering if there's some tech issue, like if you speed up a flight it won't drop anything or something like that, because to do that many flights in the amount of time it's been, I've sped up a huge number of those flights. Does anyone know what's going on? Is anyone else having this issue?

By the way, I'm having the same issues with the flowers and the sheers. I've used sheers 76 times and have only gotten 2 flowers for the Valentine's Bouquet collection -- ONLY TWO OUT OF 76! A friend of mine, he completed an entire Valentine's Bouquet collection from just going to his neighbors once, getting sheers from their forests, and cutting his own using only 14 sheers, and he's 3/5 on his way to a second bouquet. He got 8 flours with 14 sheers, but I only get 2 with 76?!

It's like the odds on my account are set way high or something.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
these drop rate is one of those things we cannot control of. I completed the Valentine's Bouquet collection just in day one but have no progress with Plush Pleasure.
Thanks. FYI - I'm now up to 67 completed flights and still only have two of the stuffed animals for Plush Pleasure. I'm starting to feel like something's wrong or it's rigged, like to force you to buy. I mean, 67 for 2, that's no joy.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Thanks. FYI - I'm now up to 67 completed flights and still only have two of the stuffed animals for Plush Pleasure. I'm starting to feel like something's wrong or it's rigged, like to force you to buy. I mean, 67 for 2, that's no joy.

I know it's frustrating sometimes and as a matter of fact I've just re-participated the events recently. I set my goal as to achieve stars with event destinations so it'd put less pressure on you. Anyway just out of curiosity what's your fleet comprised of? I have 11 from Owl to Thunderbird. Not boasting but I think certain destinations have a better drop-rate than others. It's like betting, when too many people bet on one side the odd is lower. Maybe the destinations you fly to have too many participants.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Valentine's Bouquets: or should that be buckets :) - 17 flowers so far... not a full set - 6 - 4 - 0 - 1 -6...

A Plush Pleasure: 104 flights - 8 toys collected... and amazingly that includes a full set. Spy Glass each day. Didn't think of noting which destinations dropped them... but have only 6 active craft... Swift through Raven.

Dolce Vita - completed 9 times already.

#Edit: Make that 106 flights - 9 toys. Just got Big Heart Teddy from Maldive Islands
#Edit2: 109 flights - 10 toys. Teddy in Love from Verona

Last edited:

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I am on Android. I just completed 2 of the Bouquet sets and one of the Plush Pleasure today. Finished Dolce Vita over 6x's now. Drops are slow, but if you stay consistent you should finish the event. There is still almost 9 full days left, don't let up hope yet. Also don't collect the item sets until you have all of them saved up to complete the event. That way if you don't finish before event is over, you still have all of those collection sets already for next year during the event.

The quest requires three completing the Plush Pleasure collection three times, which can only be collected from flights. I have flown FIFTY-THREE flights in the two days the quest has been going, and from those FIFTY-THREE flights, I've only had TWO of the collectibles drop. I mean, there's "very seldom," but this is ridiculous. At this rate, it will be impossible to complete the quest. I'm wondering if there's some tech issue, like if you speed up a flight it won't drop anything or something like that, because to do that many flights in the amount of time it's been, I've sped up a huge number of those flights. Does anyone know what's going on? Is anyone else having this issue?

By the way, I'm having the same issues with the flowers and the sheers. I've used sheers 76 times and have only gotten 2 flowers for the Valentine's Bouquet collection -- ONLY TWO OUT OF 76! A friend of mine, he completed an entire Valentine's Bouquet collection from just going to his neighbors once, getting sheers from their forests, and cutting his own using only 14 sheers, and he's 3/5 on his way to a second bouquet. He got 8 flours with 14 sheers, but I only get 2 with 76?!

Game developers and programmers need profits and salaries. . . . Very normal

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03pn3jv7e
Username
Airbus Driver

I’ve wondered the same thing. If you find the answer let me kmow

Top Bottom