Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Can anyone help with
reinforced frame x 2
Triple wire x 3
Transmitter x 4

Patrick I am good with the beacons as well!

Hi,

Sadly my iPad crashed and I had to start over.

Please add me as a friend.....offhip2

Thanks and when I get back up ill be able to return any gifts I can.

Can only send early stuff as of now.

Thanks in advance

Offhip2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sunday, September 23
Got in late last night and didn't send out gifts until just now. My flights were late. (That never happens in Airport City, does it?) Will scan the forum later today and create a new Send list.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Yo...Shamrock.

14 flights to Dubai so far.
No defrosters yet.
It takes 81 flights to master 3 stars to Dubai, Lets hope there is a built in fudge factor to drop the building completion items before mastery is attained.

I have switched by flight destination tactics.
Working on 3 stars for each flight in the progrsssion.
5 more need for San Fran, 2 more for Rome!

Thanks for all the gifts, especially those within the wish list.

Also, 4 of my friends are with blank name, level 14, 14, 25, 26, who recently sent me Do Not Disturb Sign, Drill Machine, Packaging Machine. I belive two of them are Vangees and nzondervan. A better way is, if you send me the flight items both of us need, I could easily send back in return. It is very difficult to select different gift and choose the right "blank friend". Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks to all for the gifts. Signature updated and I now have enough spare wire so concentrating on other items as below.

One thing, it is kind of a waste of a gift to send someone something they need but you don't, only for it to be returned to you. I understand when this happens from someone not on the forum, but disappointing when it is someone who has access to these threads. Consequently, I'm finding it easier to trade with people more or less on the same level as me or with the same needs. Anyone else having the same problem?!

Device
  1. iPad
Can anyone help with
reinforced frame x 2
Triple wire x 3
Transmitter x 4

I now have 5 Triple Wire, 5 Reinforced Frame, and 11 Transmitters, but I'm over 100 flights to Rio so far. At least the Transmitters are also used later.

I have over 40 Neighbours, thanks for the gifts, but I can only return 20 each day. And I also have 4 Neighbours with blank names, hopefully GI fix this soon.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
I now have 5 Triple Wire, 5 Reinforced Frame, and 11 Transmitters, but I'm over 100 flights to Rio so far. At least the Transmitters are also used later.

I have over 40 Neighbours, thanks for the gifts, but I can only return 20 each day. And I also have 4 Neighbours with blank names, hopefully GI fix this soon.

Sent you a jet engine. :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom