Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update - New Falcon, etc.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Repair Base Level 6 requires:
6 Pneumatic Cutters
6 Calibration Modules
6 Hardness Testers
6 Riveters​
All available from flights to Austin or one free for watching video. Can also be gifted.
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Upgraded to level 51, got enough collections to go straight to 55 but don't want to waste the fuel. We can gift some of the repair Base items, what about the sweet factory? Not going to speed up the building.

How did you update to 51. I need to get over 30,000 xp to move up to level 51?

It was mentioned on here somewhere, won't take long to get there though and then you need coins. Bit annoyed I had 10 level 5 runways and 12 level 5 hangars. I'm in no rush mind as still got to fly the giant destinations before I think about falcons. Got one level 6 runway to land guest planes for now and am building a sweet factory to see what's what.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Level 51 awards One Bank Note, 2400 Coins, one 150-Passenger item and one 300 unit Fuel.
Now available: Mogadishu, Sweets Factory, Hangar Level 6, Runway Level 6
New Subquest: Land guest Falcon Planes until you find a Great Thinker Bonsai
New Subquest: Visit Cottages in your city until you find a Picture of a Kitten​
Cheers,
Tom

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I just updated my game and now having same problem we faced on st Patrick's day update.
Nothing is saving and my plane's are back in the hangar's.
I am totally upset now and I hope no one faces this issue

Top Bottom