Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS Down the Rabbit Hole - why so bloody late?!

I have only just been given the upgrade message last night and I look this afternoon to find that silver award daily is already 1000! I'd been wondering for 2-3 days what people's mention of knives and so on was. Now I know.

How many days has this been on for and is it fair that there's only 8 days left? It seems like it's always iOS players disadvantaged right now!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
It seems like it's always iOS players disadvantaged right now!

LOL Seriously??? Try playing on Windows - we ALWAYS get 24 hours less than everyone else.
Look on the main thread for Down the Rabbit Hole 2018 - the update for Windows is posted half way down the second page!
Always been that way, probably always will be. I'm not complaining, that's how it is and we are used to it, but please don't try and say IOS players are always disadvantaged.

Sorry you didn't find out about this event until 6 days in, I hope you still manage to get something out of it - good luck!

LOL Seriously??? Try playing on Windows - we ALWAYS get 24 hours less than everyone else.
Look on the main thread for Down the Rabbit Hole 2018 - the update for Windows is posted half way down the second page!
Always been that way, probably always will be. I'm not complaining, that's how it is and we are used to it, but please don't try and say IOS players are always disadvantaged.

Sorry you didn't find out about this event until 6 days in, I hope you still manage to get something out of it - good luck!
I agree, windows players are at a disadvantage

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I read that and I'm sorry to hear it! But the last event I think iOS came last... or maybe it was the one before. I forget - they happen all the time
You didn't come last, you just forgot to update:p

I don't know at what level you are, but I'm close to finishing this Event with 7 days to spare without any bonuses (except for the Fuel Additive, which alone would be a reason for me to participate in all Events). Last year I didn't made it (by far), this year I'm flying with 6 (sometimes 7) planes to Event-destinations. Got me a couple of Event-planes and a few eggs quickly, which made sure I got the rest of the Event finished. Just go for it if you have enough planes (y)

I reckon I might as well not bother, then...
Go for it! I finished it on 2 games that had not played before. Only bonuses used were fuel additives and bowl of riches (after I got enough keys). Even if you don't finish, you'll get stars, and have a great start for next year. (assuming they offer it again) Plus you'll be getting those fuel and coin rewards each day for your keys.

Ok, this is a stupid question given I'm on level 67 but I have no idea how to use fuel additives - never have! How do I use them?!
Click on the event icon on the left of your screen, click on the green shopping bag, and you buy it for 250 keys . It starts giving you 2 fuel per minute for 1 hour. It starts automatically, so you can't stockpile them.

Simply enter the store of the event and buy it for 250 keys, you will receive 120 fuel in 1 hour. Luck
Screenshot_2018-10-09-20-28-08-492.jpeg

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I have only just been given the upgrade message last night and I look this afternoon to find that silver award daily is already 1000! I'd been wondering for 2-3 days what people's mention of knives and so on was. Now I know.

How many days has this been on for and is it fair that there's only 8 days left? It seems like it's always iOS players disadvantaged right now!

Have you got "automatic download / updates" toggled to yes on your iTunes & App store settings?

Top Bottom