Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS Down the Rabbit Hole - why so bloody late?!

Have you got "automatic download / updates" toggled to yes on your iTunes & App store settings?
I have this turned off specifically for AC. I know a few people who ran the launch bug for weeks by not updating, and the first version of each update is often buggy at best! I think they’ve squashed another good bug with this one too, but I didn’t notice until it was too late.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I can't because I run so many it would chew bandwidth!

I have 492 applications loaded, run my iPhone mainly on a sub 1mpbs wifi connection, have the Use Mobile Data for app updates turned off and I get all updates each day without any bandwidth problem.

Anyway another tack, is background refresh enabled for AirportCity?

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Yeah,that does stink but you’d be surprised how many you would get from neighbors just by putting it in your gamename. The exception to that is if you have non forum neighbors who just send whatever they want

What frustrates me is those that only put they want knives, and then send me what I'm asking for.
I can't send knives, and there's no secondary option. And nobody needs mirrors that badly, especially as they drop with mushrooms!

Given that I got the raw end of the gifting options in the last two events too, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm being punished for speaking out in the past :spitoutdummy: :blackeye: :LOL:

What frustrates me is those that only put they want knives, and then send me what I'm asking for.
I can't send knives, and there's no secondary option. And nobody needs mirrors that badly, especially as they drop with mushrooms!

Given that I got the raw end of the gifting options in the last two events too, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm being punished for speaking out in the past :spitoutdummy: :blackeye: :LOL:
I’m sending mirrors for those asking knives as I’m assuming they also want to keep flying to wonderland (and I don’t have knives to send, of course). To me it’s like they’re saying that knives would be great but mirrors are ok ...

Generally speaking, if someone is asking for something I can't send, I'll check their signature, and send something else that they need.. Unfortunately, too many people here haven't bothered to complete their signature. :( In that case, I'll send any event item,a flight item, or a repair item. If they're only asking for fuel (which I can't send), I'll send fuel catalyst.

We all get the short end of the stick on some gifting items. I have 2 games that can send knives, one that sends mirrors. Same with fuel - I have 1 game that can send fuel, 2 that can send only passengers. Send what you can - anybody who complains about receiving a gift probably should be playing by themselves!

Top Bottom