Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Individual weekly task rating?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Building on what has been said, if you click the little podium at the bottom of the screen, this will give you some options.
Within there, there is a globe - if you click this you'll get an AC world map, with all the destinations on it.
Click a destination that you have been flying to, to see how many flights you have completed during a week (or the previous week), and how many flights others have completed. This is pretty much the closest you get to any in game statistics.... so being a number lover I spend a lot of time looking at these screens...

The best way to get a top position in weekly rankings is to be tactical about it, rather than just hitting with 'brute force'.

Have a poke around, and feel free to ask if you have questions.
(Note the description was completed from memory, as I don't have access to my game right now - if something is slightly wrong I apologise).

Top Bottom