Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Icons Harder To Click

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Any other mobile users having an issue clicking on icons post 8.13 update? I think they need to expand the clickable area for each icon

Last edited:
It’s a very new problem for me. Before you could click several things at once, but this gives the impression tha game can’t cope with doing more than one action at a time. Too much crap running in the background.
Ah, certainly a possibility. This is maybe sluggishness? I did have this prior to current update so disabled all sounds and lowered from 60 down to 30 frames per second, which could relate. I still have HD textures enabled.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
100% problem. Can confirm it on Android. Sometimes I am not allowed to click on something even with a pop up something like Action restricted or something like that. Even if I zoom to 3x3 building. Very frustrating ☹️

Top Bottom