Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I would love some of my old neighbours again

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hello all,

My name is Chazwyn and would like to have back the many lovely neighbours I had last year after taking a 8 month break for personal reasons.

I had a lot on this chat as neighbours and would love to visit you again. @mo elbo @ItsRalphy @Captain WH Rollins @Husam @Dafsade @Davescharf @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Teboho @Pit1024 @Bali Hi @KingJJ @A.Sampeak @!!Fuelplease!! @ac huang @Angie @AJ @Andy B @andy8758 @B797PolarisPro @Below_Average_AC_Player @Bigglesbaz @NB-Björn @Crimdrac @DarekK @Davescarf @Ddave1 @greensmith @JayBee @JazzyJKC @kgmcguk1

and so many more! My FR code is 04tw835l
Welcome back Chazzy. Request sent. I will also send from fuel game and support game.

Last edited:
Hello all,

My name is Chazwyn and would like to have back the many lovely neighbours I had last year after taking a 8 month break for personal reasons.

I had a lot on this chat as neighbours and would love to visit you again. @mo elbo @ItsRalphy @Captain WH Rollins @Husam @Dafsade @Davescharf @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Teboho @Pit1024 @Bali Hi @KingJJ @A.Sampeak @!!Fuelplease!! @ac huang @Angie @AJ @Andy B @andy8758 @B797PolarisPro @Below_Average_AC_Player @Bigglesbaz @NB-Björn @Crimdrac @DarekK @Davescarf @Ddave1 @greensmith @JayBee @JazzyJKC @kgmcguk1

Hi. I’m new in the game and forum so i send you a FR if yow want a new neighbour. Welcome back. Capt. Eagle

Slightly off topic but still on topic! There used to be a rule that you could only add a neighbour twice (them adding you or you adding them) - Guess that has changed now?

Yes, there is no longer restrictions about adding neighbours.
But I haven't really tried deleting anyone and adding them again. :D

Hello all,

I will add you from my 3 games.

Top Bottom