Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I would love some of my old neighbours again

Hello all,

My name is Chazwyn and would like to have back the many lovely neighbours I had last year after taking a 8 month break for personal reasons.

I had a lot on this chat as neighbours and would love to visit you again. @mo elbo @ItsRalphy @Captain WH Rollins @Husam @Dafsade @Davescharf @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Teboho @Pit1024 @Bali Hi @KingJJ @A.Sampeak @!!Fuelplease!! @ac huang @Angie @AJ @Andy B @andy8758 @B797PolarisPro @Below_Average_AC_Player @Bigglesbaz @NB-Björn @Crimdrac @DarekK @Davescarf @Ddave1 @greensmith @JayBee @JazzyJKC @kgmcguk1

and so many more! My FR code is 04tw835l

Hello all,

My name is Chazwyn and would like to have back the many lovely neighbours I had last year after taking a 8 month break for personal reasons.

I had a lot on this chat as neighbours and would love to visit you again. @mo elbo @ItsRalphy @Captain WH Rollins @Husam @Dafsade @Davescharf @Dave @Cosmic Blue @Teboho @Pit1024 @Bali Hi @KingJJ @A.Sampeak @!!Fuelplease!! @ac huang @Angie @AJ @Andy B @andy8758 @B797PolarisPro @Below_Average_AC_Player @Bigglesbaz @NB-Björn @Crimdrac @DarekK @Davescarf @Ddave1 @greensmith @JayBee @JazzyJKC @kgmcguk1

Welcome back Chazwyn glad your back.
i will be sending requests from my 3 games shortly

Hello all,

Hello old friend, invite sent :) :)

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Hello all,

Hi Chazzy, no probs glad to see you back. I hope all worked out well for you.
Cheers Baz :)

Hello all,

Hi @Chazzy999

Invite sent from my main account Harc - Item

I will send invites from my supports tomorrow

Welcome back

Regards
Harcourt

Hello all,

We have never met, you started when I left and you were gone whe I came back in March. Nevertheless if you are looking for active neighbor, feel free to accept the invitation from my main game. Happy flying again!!!

Hello all,

Hi @Chazzy999

Welcome back! Invite sent from my second account Angie(2) - Profile showing A2 F20 ONLY pls.

Happy flying!

Hello all,

Hi Chazzy

Welcome back - request sent

Hello all,

Give me some time I did not start my game yet 👍

Hello all,

Hi,

I have just sent invites from my two supports HA Gift to Harc and HF Gift to Harc

Regards
Harcourt

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hello all,

Hi @Chazzy999 !!!

I have never removed you : ! So, we are already neighbour !

And, happy to see you back !

Hello all,

Hi @Chazzy999
I know we were neighbors before - I've sent you a request from Crsnt1, and will send from Crsnt2 and Crsnt3 when I open those games. Welcome back!

Top Bottom