Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I quit last event, we'll see what next one brings, but......

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I gave up on this event for my second & support games (PLM2/3) that both started this event from scratch.

I flew helicopters 10 straight hours, well over 150 flights, to get 2 items I needed to upgrade a studio to level 3. I received lots of other drops, just not the two of the same item that I needed for the studio. I have had no ads on PLM2 now for a week again, combined that with no gifting this year, makes this event almost impossible. The kick in the gut is that I had to turn around and do the same thing for three more of one item, but from different Heli destinations. In past years I would have worked ads and gifts for one destination, while flying to the other. Now tack on that I need even more items from different destinations for level 4 & level 5. It was hopeless. To top it off when I gave up PLM2 has in 2nd place. This has nothing to do with old or new event type, but everything to do with Gi completely ruining this event. That and the whole android platform issue for PLM3.

1606024202618.png

This is what did this game in for me. It has been this way for months and months on end.

The thing that makes me sad, is I had always liked Heli flights, and always spoke out in favor of more with Helicopters.

The really REALLY sad part. Is over the last two days I have found another game that actually enjoy play. For now.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03iwih09y
And now all those heli destinations are gone, so the only way to complete the building upgrades-in-progress is to watch ads over and over for the next few weeks...

Top Bottom