Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I Know Those Annoying Pop Ups with Madeline, Were brought Up Before But....................

D

Deleted member 5399

I wasn't very happy when I gathered plenty of fuel to land my planes strategically, one after another on a single runway, as another plane blocked the other.
I needed two items to complete my last Celtic collection, the harp and Le Fail, and the first plane lands dropping an item i didn't need so here come Madeline bringing everything to a halt.
After playing this game for going on 3 years now, I know the quicker you click on the icon above the planes, or other objects in your town or visiting others, the better your chances are at getting drops.
Madeline bringing all my incoming planes to a screeching halt, literally screwed me out of my odds being great, and precious fuel was wasted.
No GI, I'm not a happy camper with these ridiculous pop ups.
Sheesh I got all my commercial buildings highlighted with coins, or GRR just used an alarm clock bonus and not even the first two buildings I click on, and you are trying to sell me another. And it's not like if I buy it, it goes in my bonus area in warehouse, to be used later. NOOOO! If you buy it then, it refreshes then.
Thanks GI; NOT!!!, I could have had 3 of my 4 games finished with the event.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Yeah, those pop-ups kinda screw up your landing rhythm.

:shifty: Also when tapping my own Planetariums Madlen offers a lunar chest for the remaining item, which probably would have dropped with lots of other goodies if it weren't for her pop-up.
Annoying to say the least...

But two items, you say? Maybe Madlen offered them on a silver platter. :sneaky: Well, a green platter to be correct... :greedy::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

@drivefast99 I would leave uncollected but cannot finish event if I don't get it. And not about to spend 20 greenies on a 'Special Items' chest for random items and not get what I need.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
@drivefast99 I would leave uncollected but cannot finish event if I don't get it. And not about to spend 20 greenies on a 'Special Items' chest for random items and not get what I need.

I was referring more to Wasted Eagle's comment about the planetariums but on the event I leave the collections until I am ready to be done with the event then collect them all at once.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
After playing this game for going on 3 years now, I know the quicker you click on the icon above the planes, or other objects in your town or visiting others, the better your chances are at getting drops.

Sorry to dissappoint, but that's an urban legend. There was indeed a bug that skewed the chances of item drop while visiting neighbors and tapping repetitively the same type of building, but it was fixed, I don't know, maybe two or three years ago.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
At least this event is easy to complete - I don't think there is any need to spend greenies on completion.
Regarding fast tapping of planes and many runways - stats showed that only thing that is affecting drop rate is bonuses.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sorry to dissappoint, but that's an urban legend. There was indeed a bug that skewed the chances of item drop while visiting neighbors and tapping repetitively the same type of building, but it was fixed, I don't know, maybe two or three years ago.
Actually Ivan I wasn't speaking of repetitive clicking, just being fast when visiting or landing planes.
I noticed the longer you wait to click on something the less of a chance for rewards.

Top Bottom