Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I found a bug to double the weekend bonus!

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
It's a twin-edged sword - if there's a bug affecting users favourably, everybody will want to know. But we can't spread it openly on the forum, or GI will hasten to remove said bug! So how does word get round, generally? Obviously you might not want to answer that question in open forum, and this is a hypothetical question anyway since GI are perfect programmers and there are never any bugs, good or bad, just user errors... ;-)

Actually, no - I didn’t. But I really hope your first thought was along the lines of, “shut the hell up!” or “what the..?!? Why on Earth is he posting about it?”
When i saw that you open the thread i know its a joke before i read the post :ROFLMAO: i am still remember that photo 😂😂😂😂
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/cool-screenshot-from-your-city.27530/post-431011
feddd5bd-6a8b-4103-b062-4af20c91e3bd-jpeg.22201

It's a twin-edged sword - if there's a bug affecting users favourably, everybody will want to know. But we can't spread it openly on the forum, or GI will hasten to remove said bug! So how does word get round, generally? Obviously you might not want to answer that question in open forum, and this is a hypothetical question anyway since GI are perfect programmers and there are never any bugs, good or bad, just user errors... ;-)
See the first 2 rules of Fight Club ;).

Top Bottom