Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android I don't like this kind of alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
I am in one alliance more two years around. In this time period, I found the leader of this alliance invite someone join and told him that he need to meet 50K PAX weekly around, then this new teamember was forced to be quit after three or four weeks due to the leader told him that he has to meet 100K weekly. This situation happen onto more than four new teamembers in recent one year. I don't like this kind of situation because this is not a right way to become a friend then leave from this alliance which I stay for two years also.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
Even if I am in level80 and own level 3 reserve hanger 2, but I play this game only three years. Compared to older players, I still have not own all the event building, so I want to get more event points to construct the event building as more as possible. Maybe, older players already own all of them, and do not do event for better pax. Anyway, I play by myself, and my persoanl alliance(only myself) reach top 100 after I leave from this bad alliance, then I reach top 50 now. That is much more happy than reaching top 10 in that unhappy alliance.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
Why are you telling this lies Huang? You joined this alliance after I have joined, which is about November 2018. When I joined, the passenger limit was 80.000 passengers a week. First, Kevin got the limit up to 90.000 passengers a week, a bit later we needed to get it to 100.000, just to have us staying in top10. We should have kicked you all the times your accounts were broke, due to the fact you are a cheater which is not getting caught. Just keep resetting all your accounts, hope you are out of the game soon. Liar.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
1. So happy to leave from this alliance. 2. From the history, all of teamates know who was kick off by the leader(not Kevin) in the past several month, more than four or five persons. I told with those guy much to know what they happen. 3. Kevin is a good leader, I like him. This thing is not related to him because of someone acting for this leader for a couple months. 4. Respect you and other OLD PLAYER, who own a lot of nice building and skills in playing this game.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
Thanks for Kevin to invite me to join this alliance two years ago. At that time, I can do only 45K PAX weekly. Then I reach 80K PAX weekly after six months later after add 13th and 14th planes, and reach level80. Thanks to find several nice mates with me for one years, but they are leave from this alliance already. More important thing is that I am more happy in playing this game than few weeks ago.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
This were players who couldn’t make the limits anymore, due to time or fun. They’ve been asked if they wanted to stay or did not want to stay and they have been asked if they were still able to fit the matched profile. That’s the way Paul works. Besides that, you could have spoken with Paul in private, but you have chosen to do this over here. I don’t have ANY respect for that. Especially the way you are attacking the new leader over here. He has done a great job and we Needed to grew to maintain our spot on top 10.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
Maybe I’m being stupid but WHY THIS POST? Sounds like you left ages ago and this just bad moaning. Don’t think there is any place for this on the forum.
He left just 3 weeks ago because he didn’t want the pressure anymore and told that to me privately. Well, that’s very fine and I understand this choice. But this way of moaning really makes me mad.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
In the event period, I want to get more event building and event points, instead of PAX for alliance. That is my prioriry. Compared with you OLD players, you may dont need those building or you already own all of them, that is your prioriry. So, leaving from this alliance is my right decision.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
In the event period, I want to get more event building and event points, instead of PAX for alliance. That is my prioriry. Compared with you OLD players, you may dont need those building or you already own all of them, that is your prioriry. So, leaving from this alliance is my right decision.
And that’s what you’ve done, no hard feelings from anyone to you for leaving. We do have hard feelings for what you are doing now, spreading these lies about inflight/our admins.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
No lie to Insight. It is a right thing that I join this alliance by Kevin, and I am only 45K at that time. Then, I take more than six month to buy 13th planes and 14 planes, then reach 70K or 80K, and I can do 100-120K weekly. That is a happy thing to me under the support from Kevin. Unfortunately, Kevin leave from us for a couple months a couple months ago, then the target is set to 100K by someone, and in the recently several months, more than four persons join us then being kick-out after few weeks. I decided to leave from this alliance just after one week of one new mates being kick-off because this kind of way is not accepted by me. This is my word that I don't like this alliance anymore.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
No lie to Insight. It is a right thing that I join this alliance by Kevin, and I am only 45K at that time. Then, I take more than six month to buy 13th planes and 14 planes, then reach 70K or 80K, and I can do 100-120K weekly. That is a happy thing to me under the support from Kevin. Unfortunately, Kevin leave from us for a couple months a couple months ago, then the target is set to 100K by someone, and in the recently several months, more than four persons join us then being kick-out after few weeks. I decided to leave from this alliance just after one week of one new mates being kick-off because this kind of way is not accepted by me. This is my word that I don't like this alliance anymore.
So you are lieing again. Kevin has put the limit to 100k far before limit, about February or March 2020. The persons who have left this soon, have left because they said they were able to do it, but didn’t do it. That being said, the last 2,5 months, the only person who has left / kicked have been you. So another lie. If we want our weekly top 10 spot to be safe, we need to keep running on and roll 100k each person. Other alliances have grown too, so do we need to grow. Grow up and stop lieing to us Huang!

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
Thanks for the reminding of Madge. Anyway, I left from this alliance three weeks ago after four mates left or kicked in recently few months, and the talking in between mine and those mates are saved in my messagers. No word to Belle or Paul, anymore, because Belle(RicoB92)' above statement has a lot of wrong thing. If I know earlier that Belle(RicoB92) will write such wrong thing, I should be more happy if I leave from this alliance more earlier or have not ever join this alliance. Thanks for the reminding of Madge again.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
Thanks for the reminding of Madge. Anyway, I left from this alliance three weeks ago after four mates left or kicked in recently few months, and the talking in between mine and those mates are saved in my messagers. No word to Belle or Paul, anymore, because Belle(RicoB92)' above statement has a lot of wrong thing. If I know earlier that Belle(RicoB92) will write such wrong thing, I should be more happy if I leave from this alliance more earlier or have not ever join this alliance. Thanks for the reminding of Madge again.
And more lies. F*ck off mate. You are the one telling lies, but the reality will face you soon, don’t you worry too much. Hope you find a new game soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom