Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android I don't like this kind of alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay @ac huang I hadn't said one word....but if you are going to say my name, well then alright you can have my comments now.
No one was kicked in the 2 months before you, you are lying and it's pathetic. All decisions are discussed openly in our group chat about the limits necessary to maintain a place in our Top 10 alliance. We don't have a dictatorship, many people are involved when someone is kicked and that person is part of the decision. You are the only person in the last few months that has left. No one kicked you, you left after 2 weeks in a row of not even reaching 60K. You were told to get your passengers up or this wasn't the alliance for you. Then poof you left, it was actually really rude of you the way you left, but we all were fine with that as we quickly found players able to meet our needs.
Now what I am not fine with is after 3 weeks you come onto the forum to have a little tantrum and spread lies. None of us have time for this kind of childish behavior and gotta say I am very happy you are gone from our alliance. Grow up! You made the decision to leave because you couldn't cut it. Now shut it!
We have a few new players that also want event buildings etc. but they meet our 100K a week. Sorry you can't figure out how to play the game. Stop your whining and go back to playing your 30+ games.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
that is not important that I had ever reached 60K ~ 120K in each week now. This alliance is your business, nothing and nonsense to me now. It is clear that this alliance has more than four nice mates left, not only me, within this year, even if you and others want to hiden this fact. Again, I am happy that I made the decision to leave this alliance for more realistic lift and reach what I want to do in this game. good luck and take care of your (Bell & Paul) health.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
that is not important that I had ever reached 60K ~ 120K in each week now. This alliance is your business, nothing and nonsense to me now. It is clear that this alliance has more than four nice mates left, not only me, within this year, even if you and others want to hiden this fact. Again, I am happy that I made the decision to leave this alliance for more realistic lift and reach what I want to do in this game. good luck and take care of your (Bell & Paul) health.

SO STOP POSTING!!! Youve said it SOOOO many times. Youre happy. Golly good. Now just STOP IT.

Guys because there a reports about this thread and as I see many of you talk to @ac huang as guilty so please no one reply.
You have to respect that many members till today they don't know how to start private thread or private conversation.
There is a staff members here and we are watching and read everything.
If everyone reply to him then how you are resolving the problem. He is posting and others reply and keep going then we received reports.
So please no one reply to him and he talking about a problem with alliance only those in that alliance must reply to him in private and no need to reply if it's not your problem just read and leave.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom