Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I am addicted already

I do use my greenies when the land is $7. Otherwise I dont buy
Even when there 50% sale, don't use it for land yet. I know you are on short of coins in this level but greenies are way more valuable. So, you better not spend it on buying lands until you reach to the point where you can't buy land with coins anymore. I started spending greenies to buy land for 7 greenies like you did, and I regret it now.. :(

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Just started playing about 2 weeks now and I am addicted. Is there a way to get greenies faster than completing a level?

If you play everyday, you will have greenies some days with the daily bonus !

If you play 4 days in a row, you will have one greenie. then, do not play the 5th day, and play the 6th day for 4 days in a row ! In this way, you will have 1 greenie each 5 days ! But you lose one day of playing !

If you play everyday, you will have greenies some days with the daily bonus !

If you play 4 days in a row, you will have one greenie. then, do not play the 5th day, and play the 6th day for 4 days in a row ! In this way, you will have 1 greenie each 5 days ! But you lose one day of playing !
But if you play everyday, you’ll get 1 greenie at the 4th, 14th, 24th etc day. You’ll be completing special collections and receiving special building... and a super mystery building at the end of the 100th day

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
But if you play everyday, you’ll get 1 greenie at the 4th, 14th, 24th etc day. You’ll be completing special collections and receiving special building... and a super mystery building at the end of the 100th day

Yes ! ! I am looking forward to having this mystery super building ! and maybe one training center ? ? ?

But if you prefere greenies, you have to do this !

Top Bottom