Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to upgrade my planes and keep my alliance tasks

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I am currently running 5 Jumbos as my highest planes.
I have 3 eagles for which I've finished all of the standard destinations.

I wish to purchase Thunderbird as my next plane.

As far as I remember, the alliance second mission is using the highest level plane.
Does the game count as "highest" by plane capacity or by value?

How should I transfer my eagles activities to Thunderbird activities without losing my ability to finish alliance tasks ?

I am currently running 5 Jumbos as my highest planes.
I have 3 eagles for which I've finished all of the standard destinations.

I wish to purchase Thunderbird as my next plane.

As far as I remember, the alliance second mission is using the highest level plane.
Does the game count as "highest" by plane capacity or by value?

How should I transfer my eagles activities to Thunderbird activities without losing my ability to finish alliance tasks ?
Depends entirely if you have 100 ereaders and 100 beds ready and waiting. Your 2nd task will be thunderbird. Ability to finish an alliance task is what you should be discussing with your alliance!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Is Eagle your smallest plane? If so, you can’t change it to Thunderbird except you change all your fleet to Thunderbird that will make Thunderbird your smallest, your biggest, and your most.

1st mission is smallest plane.
2nd is highest level plane.
3rd is your most plane.

When I will purchase my first Thunderbird, I guess guess the game wouldn't care how many Thunderbirds I have. So I'll have to have at least 2 Thunderbirds to keep that alliance task. Am I right?
Even if you only have 1 tb, you’ll get tb task. Depending on your game level you could have from 40 to 60 flights to do. Question remains the same do you have the flight items in stock? Why jump all the other planes?

If you’re planning to change tonight you might not get tb Destinations, too close to reset.

When I will purchase my first Thunderbird, I guess guess the game wouldn't care how many Thunderbirds I have. So I'll have to have at least 2 Thunderbirds to keep that alliance task. Am I right?
From my alliance tasks level 76 to level 80 (not sure about lower levels):
54 flights for Thunderbird at task 2
107 flights for Thunderbird at task 3

Edit: Sorry that was Falcon and not Thunderbird

When I upgraded (one plane), I skipped task 2 and am now doing task 3 instead. Which is a pain but I'll do it until I get another "highest" plane

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Even if you only have 1 tb, you’ll get tb task. Depending on your game level you could have from 40 to 60 flights to do. Question remains the same do you have the flight items in stock? Why jump all the other planes?

If you’re planning to change tonight you might not get tb Destinations, too close to reset.

I'm at level 73.
I have 5 Jumbos doing their relevant tasks. Already finished all previous regular tasks.
It seems to me (and please do correct if I'm wrong) that Thunderbird flights are easier to maintain than the Giant (too many pax) and the falcon (many pax every short period).
That's why I've decided that the next reasonable plane is the Thunderbird.
I already have 100 Ereaders and a ready furniture factory.
I will need to maintain ongoing e reader supply, but a common issue for all players.

It seems that considering my alliance, the best method would be to collect the coins for 3 Thunderbirds, and purchase it all at the same time. That method I will be able to maintain my assignment.

I'm at level 73.
I have 5 Jumbos doing their relevant tasks. Already finished all previous regular tasks.
It seems to me (and please do correct if I'm wrong) that Thunderbird flights are easier to maintain than the Giant (too many pax) and the falcon (many pax every short period).
That's why I've decided that the next reasonable plane is the Thunderbird.
I already have 100 Ereaders and a ready furniture factory.
I will need to maintain ongoing e reader supply, but a common issue for all players.

It seems that considering my alliance, the best method would be to collect the coins for 3 Thunderbirds, and purchase it all at the same time. That method I will be able to maintain my assignment.
I doubt one furniture factory will keep up with task #2

Top Bottom