Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS How To Remove Reserve Hangar

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
cacster
Hi Everyone,

I would seriously appreciate any advice...

After I have searched these forums (and google, in general) extensively - I cannot find a solution.

The intention was to always play the game legitimately, without any cheats or add-ons. Hence, land is at a premium.

There was a mistake made. I should not have bought a reserve hangar. Its useless (at least at where I am up to in the game), and taking up valuable space.

A simple question...

How do I remove the reserve hangar?

D

Deleted member 5399

Once you build alliance headquarters also it cant be sold or stored or removed. There seems to be other buildings I'd like to rid myself of lol. Is it really worth it to gain when and if you collect enough items; coins from duty free???

Hi Everyone,

After I have searched these forums (and google, in general) extensively - I cannot find a solution.

The intention was to always play the game legitimately, without any cheats or add-ons. Hence, land is at a premium.

There was a mistake made. I should not have bought a reserve hangar. Its useless (at least at where I am up to in the game), and taking up valuable space.

A simple question...

The only solution is to start a new game.

Device
  1. Android
Hi Everyone,

A simple question...

You will need it.

Hi Everyone,

A simple question...

Post a screenshot of your airport side, and maybe we can give you some alternative solution.
e.g. Catering Facility, Fuel Station, Power Plants can be moved to residential.
Remove redundant runway?
Space saving tips?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Other options include:
Optimising your power stations. The basic one give 6 power per square and the wind turbine only 10, the '9 green' solar give 48 per single square and a coal station gives 60 for a 4 square block..
Selling your lower class runways.
Selling less efficient duplicate buildings, do you NEED 4 grocery stores.
Getting rid of all decorative gardens and bushes. The permanent ones can be moved to fill a 'dead' square that has no road access.
On IOS you can click the cog wheel then the green 'matrix' and you can look for hidden empty spaces.

Really be very harsh about what you really need to be efficient.

Tom

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Other options include:

Selling less efficient duplicate buildings, do you NEED 4 grocery stores.
Getting rid of all decorative gardens and bushes. The permanent ones can be moved to fill a 'dead' square that has no road access.
Decorations are very important, because they boost passenger production.
Coin producers are totally useless, on the other hand. In the long term you don't need ANY of them.

Decorations are very important, because they boost passenger production.
Coin producers are totally useless, on the other hand. In the long term you don't need ANY of them.
Agreed! I have a bunch of coin producers but i have lots of room. As more adventure building get added, coin building will be gone (at least those you can buy with coin. Unique ones will stay or get stashed).

Top Bottom