Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to prepare for QL party?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Broge
Hi!
I have finally got a hold on a Quantum Leap. I have registered here on the forum that players use to host QL-parties.
My resources is of today pretty scraped, and I will need some time to take a little breath and stash up some new ones. In that case I wonder how much resources I should expect to need for a QL party? When attending to a party, how much resources is expected of me to pitch in when not going for first place?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi!
I have finally got a hold on a Quantum Leap. I have registered here on the forum that players use to host QL-parties.
My resources is of today pretty scraped, and I will need some time to take a little breath and stash up some new ones. In that case I wonder how much resources I should expect to need for a QL party? When attending to a party, how much resources is expected of me to pitch in when not going for first place?

I think you can do almost 100 launches in 24 hours (if you have lot of free time) ! so, first thing : be sure to have almost 100 launch preps. Then, if you want first or second place, be sure to have lot of MS and PEB (maybe 50 of each ?) !

1. Organise (gather) your launch resources (preparations) according to how many launches you want to do.
  2. Contact persons that you know (or even post here on the forum) that can and are willing to contribute their qls.
  3. Post a notice here on the forum (i.e. date, time,colour of the launch pad, number of launches planned, number of qls involved, etc.).
  4. Set the rules that aught to be followed during the launches.
  5. Have fun

Remember that there's no such thing as a party for one therefore the more the merrier.

Top Bottom