Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS How to find your own friend code?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kerri-Ann3
hi just joined the forum today but have been playing the game for a while. Would anyone be able to tell me how to find my friend code please?
Thank you

hi just joined the forum today but have been playing the game for a while. Would anyone be able to tell me how to find my friend code please?
Thank you

Click on your neighbour's icon. (Three people at bottom of screen). Then click on the same icon which pops up.
This will appear >>

Neighbours.PNG

Click on Add friend and this will appear >>

neighbours1.PNG

Voila !!

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kerri-Ann3
Thank you @Harcourt I think I just have a username as I am playing on iPad and it only shows Username and not friend code :(

Would you be able to tell me how to do a signature please? Do you have to type everything out or is there an easier way?
Thank you

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thank you @Harcourt I think I just have a username as I am playing on iPad and it only shows Username and not friend code :(

Would you be able to tell me how to do a signature please? Do you have to type everything out or is there an easier way?
Thank you
Your username is your friend code (for IOS players friend code is their username, for android friend code is different - starts with 04, windows pc code starts with 20 and for win phone code starts with 23).

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kerri-Ann3
Your username is your friend code (for IOS players friend code is their username, for android friend code is different - starts with 04, windows pc code starts with 20 and for win phone code starts with 23).

Thank you very much

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
  3. Windows PC

pls add me
lvl-31
windows phone
user code - wqeo9ex

Top Bottom