Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How often do trophies update?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Just notices the trophies on my profile. I looked in help, but it only list the trophies themselves and nothing else. I had a birthday recently and wondered when the trophy will be awarded. I'm sitting here recovering from multiple cracked ribs and need some to brighten my day, other then the pain meds that is. Also don't remember when I put in my user name, might have only been earlier today while on the meds.

Just notices the trophies on my profile. I looked in help, but it only list the trophies themselves and nothing else. I had a birthday recently and wondered when the trophy will be awarded. I'm sitting here recovering from multiple cracked ribs and need some to brighten my day, other then the pain meds that is. Also don't remember when I put in my user name, might have only been earlier today while on the meds.
I checked that and yes you dont have the birthday trophy.
This should not happen, and i dont want to do that manual anyway the captain will fix that for you soon.
Please wait sometimes :)
Thank you for inform us.
Regards
Husam

Top Bottom