Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How not to time travel

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
In a few days I am flying from Australia to the US for Christmas and the US. I am thinking of using my total of 20 hours flying to do some of the extra/bonus flights. I bought a few maps from Duke to get ready. I will be crossing the date line and many, many, many timezones. How can I prevent being called a time traveller? I'd hate to lose my progress for these flights.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@beerbrewer I suggest to turn on airplane mode and when you in final destination restart your device, turn on connection with web to update your time zone and start AC after this. I did it when traveled from Brazil to Italy and works fine.
Be sure if your device have update the time zone before start AC again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Cheers, I'll set my tablet up before leaving for the airport. And I always kill tasks after no longer using them. Even with the last Android OS update I got and it's better battery usage, I still kill tasks to save battery.

Top Bottom