Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How much electricity does your city use?

Not that much

Attachments

• B4BAE971-7D26-4C65-A2BB-C02C054A1E0B.jpeg
    B4BAE971-7D26-4C65-A2BB-C02C054A1E0B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I rather the idea of efficiency. It tells me a lot more if a person has a huge city flying over 100k pax a week yet they can keep their electricity low. It shows that they make use of fewer buildings to keep their fleet airborne.
For example, I'm at 6000k or so for electricity useage, but a lot of the bigger buildings (12 hours and beyond) I never use in my daily flying. I keep them there for when I do map runs. On the other hand, my buildings that are 1 hour or less are constantly being used, followed by the 4 and 8 hour buildings at certain points during the day. I try to be efficient with the buildings used (since it saves on me having to buy land), but again, efficiency is one of my goals within AC, so it may not apply to everyone.

Д

Дима (gift)

There’s a difference between buying and needing. Why buy when they will never be used. Spend the greens on something more useful.
You really are in a dormant state since you can't read about my motives. I am not driven by necessity. It doesn't matter to me. The architecture of the city is important to me.

And then there are others, like me, who never liked how dark and old those coal stations look, and decided to never get one unless absolutely necessary… right from the beginning of the game. Tbh I had one that I had to buy once due to lack of greenies and lack of energy. Got finally rid of it last year after getting some of the new Airforce wind facilities

Top Bottom