Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many sets of stay-at-home (pandemic) bonuses are there? (Also, are they always auto-activated..?)

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Regarding the bonuses that seems to have been put in place during the pandemic, the ones with 20h timers, how far have we come?

I've gotten to the last of the second set of bonuses (the set starts with 2x Golden Wrench and ends with a Sky Captain). Is there a third?

Since bonuses seem to auto-activate and I have no real use for my Sky Captain just yet, I'm planning to put off taking it just now, but might reconsider if there's another set to start on...

...or, if the Sky Captain (contrary to previous bonuses) isn't auto-activated? Anyone who has gotten it and can confirm?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Regarding the bonuses that seems to have been put in place during the pandemic, the ones with 20h timers, how far have we come?

I've gotten to the last of the second set of bonuses (the set starts with 2x Golden Wrench and ends with a Sky Captain). Is there a third?

Since bonuses seem to auto-activate and I have no real use for my Sky Captain just yet, I'm planning to put off taking it just now, but might reconsider if there's another set to start on...

...or, if the Sky Captain (contrary to previous bonuses) isn't auto-activated? Anyone who has gotten it and can confirm?

There is a user guide on this subject matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Looks like its stopped after 2

There is a user guide on this subject matter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hes not referring to weekend codes but the extra gifts we have been getting for the last 2 weeks via the Super Mystery Bonus at the side of your screen.

Top Bottom