Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many people have more experience points?

How many people have more experience points than me? I just reached 1 mill and I expect aero and maybe Bew and a few others have already done that. I am stuck on 150 stars as I deleted so many friends after I couldn't visit them and cant get the items needed for the recent flights. Even low on meals since I lost 450 friends!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
The ol' Atrix is dead...

Phone won't even boot up now so unless a miracle happens my total will go from a little over 800,000 to zero. (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
We'll all help to rebuild a new airport and city!!! Did you email GI and ask for help?
I knew I could count on your Melanie! :)

I did and I've been chatting back and forth. Last they told me is that they're working on a back-up server system but that doesn't help me at this point. They told me that they would transfer all purchases made to the new account, but I never made any. Didn't need to. And I HIGHLY doubt that they'll give me the 4,000 green cash like before.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Only 855k.
I will not get the third star for Windsor as I have limits now on passengers, used to get Salem and Fontainbleau.
Now I will begin to return to regular scheduled services but I appreciate the large number of 50 Fuel drums in my warehouse.:D

Top Bottom