Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many flights with Condor?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Depends on your level and if its task 1 2 or 3! More precision needed. The fact you only have one condor chamges nothing in terms of flight numbers!

For highest plane its 40, Level 71 to 80
Thanks for the answear. I am level 76. I do not have Condor yet, and I am curious if I shall buy one or just wait for a few weeks and buy couple. But right now I have highest plane the Falcon. When I had two of them I had to do less flights (don´t remember exact number 36 maybe?) now I have 3 of them and have to do 54 flights. Thats in the middle of the three missions.
I don´t want to buy one plane and realize that I am not able to do the task with it. If it is really 40 flights then I will wait and buy at least two of them.
Thanks.

Thanks for the answear. I am level 76. I do not have Condor yet, and I am curious if I shall buy one or just wait for a few weeks and buy couple. But right now I have highest plane the Falcon. When I had two of them I had to do less flights (don´t remember exact number 36 maybe?) now I have 3 of them and have to do 54 flights. Thats in the middle of the three missions.
I don´t want to buy one plane and realize that I am not able to do the task with it. If it is really 40 flights then I will wait and buy at least two of them.
Thanks.
1. nothing to do with the numbers of planes of that type you have
2. when the alliance isnt full, the number of flights required goes up
3. except for very lower level planes (eg, TP) i'm not able to complete a weekly task with only one plane (at least, not without a significant number of fuel speed ups) (pls notice i don't have condors either, so i'm extrapolating)
:)

If anyone else will needs the information. With two condors I have to do 40 flights a week.
Alliance is level 7 and we are 14/14 members.
Nothing to do with alliance level. Its your game level which counts and if your alliance is full. Missing one person there will be a slight increase. So what is your game level? That the important bit of information. I guess your talking about task 2 and your above level 71.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Nothing to do with alliance level. Its your game level which counts and if your alliance is full. Missing one person there will be a slight increase. So what is your game level? That the important bit of information. I guess your talking about task 2 and your above level 71.
Yes, level 77 and alliance is full. I understand, that if alliance is full or not makes the difference as Crescent wrote.

Top Bottom