Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Chat to other players, complete space missions together, trade items, form alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many flights with Condor?

Gemini

150+ Star Club
Device
Android
Friend Code
Please PM
Username
Gemini
One condor only, he may certainly talk about the level 2 (should have more of other plane type).

(except if he has only one plane, where it will be the three levels).
Cannot answer, I don't have condor yer.

A350

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
Android
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
A350 + item
Depends on your level and if its task 1 2 or 3! More precision needed. The fact you only have one condor chamges nothing in terms of flight numbers!

For highest plane its 40, Level 71 to 80
Thanks for the answear. I am level 76. I do not have Condor yet, and I am curious if I shall buy one or just wait for a few weeks and buy couple. But right now I have highest plane the Falcon. When I had two of them I had to do less flights (don´t remember exact number 36 maybe?) now I have 3 of them and have to do 54 flights. Thats in the middle of the three missions.
I don´t want to buy one plane and realize that I am not able to do the task with it. If it is really 40 flights then I will wait and buy at least two of them.
Thanks.

Gemini

150+ Star Club
Device
Android
Friend Code
Please PM
Username
Gemini
I'm in a alliance, and I can see the tasks of others players, even if not having a condor myself...

Seems the level 2 task for condor and for high level players (>71) is 42.
And the level3 task is 83...

Thanks for the answear. I am level 76. I do not have Condor yet, and I am curious if I shall buy one or just wait for a few weeks and buy couple. But right now I have highest plane the Falcon. When I had two of them I had to do less flights (don´t remember exact number 36 maybe?) now I have 3 of them and have to do 54 flights. Thats in the middle of the three missions.
I don´t want to buy one plane and realize that I am not able to do the task with it. If it is really 40 flights then I will wait and buy at least two of them.
Thanks.
1. nothing to do with the numbers of planes of that type you have
2. when the alliance isnt full, the number of flights required goes up
3. except for very lower level planes (eg, TP) i'm not able to complete a weekly task with only one plane (at least, not without a significant number of fuel speed ups) (pls notice i don't have condors either, so i'm extrapolating)
:)

Top Bottom